Chapter 19

Kaneki's POV

"I'm headed out, Love." Tsukiyama said, kissing my cheek. "Where're you going?" I ask curious. "Just somewhere." I let out a loud, long sigh. "Okay. Be safe." I warned. The CCG were getting a little more cautious of us, but they were still keeping a close eye on the wards. "I will." Tsuki said, walking out of the apartment.

"Kaneki, I can't find Banjo, Jiro, Sante, or Ichimi." Hinami said, walking in the room. "That's because they went out." I explained. "Oh. Hey, can you help me with some words in my new book?" Hinami asked. "Sure!"

Hinami went back to her room and got her book. I listened carefully at how she pronounced words and how fast she read them. Every now and then I'd help her out with words, but mostly she did really well. I was proud of her.

Tsukiyama got back home after about 15-20 minutes. He had a bag with him. "What's that Tsuki?" I asked. "I went out to eat. I brought some for you since, you know, you don't like killing." Tsukiyama said. I internally grimaced, but thanked him. He was really sweet.

I followed him to the kitchen and got some of the "food" out of the bag. I took in a breath before eating it. I didn't enjoy this at all. This was basically going against humans, half my own kind.

When I was done eating I went back to Hinami and helped her again. Tsukiyama joined us on the couch and sat close beside me. "I love you." He said quietly in my ear. "You say that every day." I said giggling slightly at the end. "I do that because you deserved to be reminded everyday, Love. You're so special to me and I want you to know that." I blushed at Tsuki's words. He was so sweet.

"Aw! You guys are so cute together!" Hinami squealed. Tsukiyama laughed while I just sat there awkwardly. She needs to chill out with shipping us....

A/N: I'm thinking about ending this book soon and just making a sequel? I plan on making 3 books in this series if I follow my original plan.

Anywhore, Hinami, am I right? SHE SHIPS SHUUNEKI SO MUCH!