Chapter 20

Kaneki's POV
(Nighttime)

Tsukiyama crawled on top of me, kissing down my neck. I tried to keep my breath even as I began to basically submit to him already. Tsukiyama started kissing from my neck to my chest. I had already taken my shirt off for bed, but Tsuki had other plans. He kissed back up to my lips, kissing me passionately.

I felt him softly bite my bottom lip. I understood and almost immediately parted my lips. Tsuki's tongue tangled with mine a little. I slipped mine away, deciding to test him; I tried to take control of the kiss. Tsukiyama grinded our hips together, surprising me. He took advantage of this and took control again.

That sneaky bastard.

Tsukiyama pulled away and sat up on me, starting to take off his shirt. Soon it was off. He moved his hands down to the button of my jeans. "Eager are we?" I asked, smirking. "Oi, of course I am. I can't wait to have you moaning my name." Tsukiyama said, causing me to blush. I mentally thanked my past self for letting Hinami stay with Touka for the night and that Banjo and everyone else went out. I do not need them to know about my, new, sex life.

When Tsukiyama finally got my jeans off he took his off as well. I tried not to but ended up staring at him. Luckily Tsuki didn't notice, or he just chose not to say anything about it. He started kissing down my neck once again, only this time lightly grinding our lower halves together. I could tell he wanted to keep this passionate and not rough. I wouldn't mind having it rough though....

Tsukiyama continued to kiss and lick down. He kept doing this until he came to the hem of my boxers. He held it in between his teeth and pulled my underwear down. Who knew my sweet, romantic, gentlemanly boyfriend could act erotic?

I was now fully naked. Tsuki's eyes shamelessly traveled up and down my body. "Mon cher, you look so delicious...." Tsukiyama whispered, leaning over to kiss the side of my neck. "But in a whole different way." He added. With that he kissed down to my shoulder where he bit down. Hard. The bite drew a little blood, which Tsukiyama was happy to lick up. I watched as his usual beautiful, violet eyes turned into the sexy black and red kakugan. I became even more aroused by the sight.

"Tsuki..... Tsuki, I-I'm a virgin." I whispered. Tsukiyama moaned quietly. "Don't worry, Kaneki. I'll make sure your first time is amazing."

Tsukiyama took of his underwear so now we were both naked. He reached over to one of the bed tables and got something out; lube.

Oh, so he planned this I see?

Tsukiyama put some on two of his fingers. I knew what he was doing, I think. "Y-You don't h-have t-to do that. I-I can't feel pain anymore. It's fine." I said quietly. "This is just to pleasure you more, Love." Tsuki said, a devilish smile playing at his lips.

Before I could question it he slipped one of his fingers inside me. I gasped out at the new feeling. Tsuki started moving his finger a little, curling it slight once. Soon he added the second finger. He made scissor motions with them, making me moaned out loudly. I felt him move his fingers closer to something even more pleasurable, but he pulled them out.

"Now is when the real fun begins." Tsukiyama said. He poured some of the lube on his dick. I waited anxiously as he took his sweet time.

I felt his tip at my entrance for a short while before he slowly thrust inside me. "Ah-Tsuki." I moaned as he took my virginity. I was so sensitive to his touch. Tsukiyama started thrusting slowly. I moaned out a few times, being engulfed in the feeling of pleasure.

Suddenly after a short while Tsukiyama hit something inside me that made me moan loudly. "Ah! Tsuki-there!" I moaned. Tsuki's mouth twitched into a smirk. He started repeatedly hitting that spot, driving me crazy.

I all too soon started feeling a tightening feeling in my stomach; I was close, very close. "Tsuki, I-I-ugh." I couldn't get out anymore, but I didn't have to. Tsukiyama somehow understood. He spent the next 30 seconds almost pounding into me, turning it rough. I let out a few screams before cumming.

I laid limp, breathing heavily. Tsukiyama continued thrusting into me, only a little softer. My body was even more sensitive so I let out a few moans. Suddenly he pulled out and came, letting out a long moan.

Tsukiyama laid beside me, breathing heavily. I moved close to him, sighing in contentment. Tonight was amazing.

Tsuki helped me clean the "stuff" off of ourselves and some of the bed. We laid down and slept close together. I had my head on his chest as Tsukiyama had his arm wrapped around me.

"G-Goodni-" I yawn, "-ight, Tsuki."

"Goodnight, Kaneki. I love you."

"Mmn, love you too....."

A/N: I'm almost 1008% certain Kaneki can't feel pain anymore after the whole Yamori incident.....

The chapter after this will MOST LIKELY be the last chapter before I make my sequel ;)

BTW, I'm going to end up holding some character's ages for my plans for the third and second book >:)