Chapter 21

PLEASE READ!!

SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER (CHAPTER 20) THEN COME BACK AND READ THIS! NOTHING ON HERE IS GOING MY WAY AND RIGHT NOW MY WATTPAD IS SHIT!

A/N: Final Chapter.
Sequel will be out soon.

Kaneki's POV
(Next morning)

I opened my eyes, finding that my face was buried in Tsuki's purple hair. I carefully scooted back some, and wrapped my arm around Tsukiyama's waist. After about 5 minutes Tsukiyama woke up as well. He turned around and faced me, staring into my eyes.

"Good morning, Love. Did I make you happy last night?" Tsuki asked, twirling a piece of my hair around his finger.  "Yes...." I replied. "Good, or else I'd have to try again." Tsuki said smirking.

I made a move to get up but I was stopped. Tsukiyama wrapped an arm around me and pulled me back. "Just a little longer." Tsuki mumbled, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck. "Why so cuddly?" I asked, giggling. "I wish I could hold you in my arms forever, but that's impossible. So, I wish to have this memory forever." Tsuki said. I blushed a tiny bit at his words. He was such a romantic.

Finally Tsuki let me go. I struggled to get up and put on some clothes. I didn't feel the pain, but my lower back was kinda stiff. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Soon later Tsukiyama joined me. I didn't really mind that he was being a little bit clingy.

"What do you see for us in the future?" I asked curious. "I see me with you. Maybe a family?" Tsukiyama said uncertain. "I'm not sure that's a good idea. It'd be too dangerous." I said quietly. "That's okay. I just need you."

I cuddled into Tsukiyama's side, enjoying the moment. I hope what Tsuki saw for us is true. I wanted to be with him for a long time. I can't really imagine myself without him. He is my forever, and I love him with my whole heart, soul, and body.

I can't wait to see what comes in our future.

A/N: AH! IT'S SHORT!
The next book's chapters might be longer. Idk.

Hope you enjoyed!

What was your favorite part of the book? LET ME KNOW!