Chapter 13

Kaneki's POV
(1 week later)

I walked with Tsukiyama, the dark night hiding his perfect face. He had said he wanted to show me something. I didn't know what it was though, which I kept bugging him about. "Pleeeeeaaaassse tellllll meeeee." I begged. "No mon cher. I'm sorry but it is a surprise." He said.

We continued walking until Tsukiyama reached a grassy park area. I smiled when he lead me up a small hill. There was a blanket on the grass. I couldn't help but smile widely at the gesture. He was really sweet.

I sat down on the blanket, Tsukiyama sitting next to me. I leaned back and laid down, staring at the sky. You could see the moon and stars a little. Tsukiyama looked down at me with adoration. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. Kinda like when you're in a car and driving down a hill.

Tsukiyama placed a hand on my cheek. "I love you Kaneki. I want to be with you. I want you to be mine." He said softly. My heart started beating faster as he leaned down and kissed me. No one's ever made me feel this way, except him.

Tsukiyama moved his lips slowly against mine. It took me a second to kiss back. When I did Tsukiyama smiled against my lips. He pulled back and looked at me. "I.... I love you too. I want to be with you too." I said quietly.

"Is that a yes?" Tsukiyama asked. "Yes, Tsuki. It is." I said. I sat up and connected our lips once again. I could get used to this, kissing him all the time. I pulled back after a couple of seconds and looked into his eyes. I didn't know why, but I did.

When I realised I was staring for a long time I looked away in embarrassment, but I tried to hide it. Tsuki laughed lightly and pushed me back on the blanket. He laid next to me and laced our fingers.

I really do love him.

A/N: I went to the Dollar Market today and saw this girl with black hair, but most of it had a mixture of blue and purple. I was like "I LOVE HER HAIR!!!!" but then I saw her Marilyn Manson shirt and nearly screamed.

IF YOU ARE THE GIRL I SAW TODAY I LOVE YOUR SHIRT, YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!

BTW, Vic Fuentes has an amazing voice and Kellin is a lil snugglemuffin.

Does anyone else think Jeffree Star is hot?

Song above: Bulletproof Love by Pierce The Veil