Chapter 4

Kaneki's POV

"This is Dr. Kano's mansion?" I asked. "Y-Yes." Madame A said. We entered the mansion, Madame A following us. "Where did you speak with Dr. Kano?" I asked. "I-I'm pretty sure the parlor in the b-back." She stuttered.

I had her show me where. When we entered the room I searched around, finding a photo. A family probably lived here? It's not Kano, but the two twins. "Kaneki, we found something that looks basement-y!" Banjo said, walking into the parlor. "Okay." Madame A and I followed Banjo to the basement area and entered it along with the others.

"This place is big. Too big for one person." I said. "It had an extremely reduced price." Tsukiyama said. "It belonged to a man who owned a trading business....."

Tsukiyama finished the story of why the house had such a low price. Apparently a family lived here. One night a ghoul came in and killed the mother and the father. The only people left alive were the two twins. I'm guessing the two twin ghouls I saw a few nights ago.

After a while we didn't find anything. "Madame...." "I-I'm not lying! I swear!" She stuttered. I hit the wall behind her with my kagun to frighten her. "You sure?" I asked. "I'm not lying." She whispered. "I'm sorry" I apologized after seeing she was indeed telling the truth. "Kaneki....." Banjo said.

I looked where he was looking. The wall. It was moving. "Gross! It's moving!" Banjo said. "Do you know what this is?" I asked Tsukiyama. "I've never seen one, but I kind of do. It's an RC cell wall. A wall of meat made from a kagun." Tsukiyama explained.

Finally when the wall was done moving it revealed a strange looking hallway. "If this is what Dr. Kano is doing, then what more is he capable of?" I whispered to myself. Everyone went in, but I hesitated. This was too weird.

I felt a hand be placed on my shoulder. I turned my gaze right to see Tsukiyama. "It'll be okay Kaneki." He said reassuringly. I smiled and nodded. "I know." I said quietly, walking down the hallway.

The small group was walking across a steel small bridge over some sort of liquid. "Does anyone have a feeling something's gonna jump out at us?" Banjo asked. A few seconds later something jumped out of the water grabbing ahold of Banjo.

"Lean back!" I yelled, piercing the creatures torso with my kagun. I looked at it an noticed it was somewhat kinda ghoul-ish.

He was a failed experiment...... I could've ended up like that....

"What's Kano doing? Creepy wall, the two at the restaurant?" I asked to myself. We walked into a larger room and saw the twin one eyed ghouls. "You let them know about this place?" The one in mostly black asked. "Y-You left me!" Madame A defended.

"We don't have the time to deal with," I charged towards them with my kagun ready, "you two!" I jumped over them and ran past the twins. "It's up to you guys now!!" I yelled. "Stop!" I heard one of the twins call behind me. I had to find out where Dr. Kano was.....

A/N: now, I was reading book 10 and I realised I could use some scenes from it to use into my story. I'm not copying, I'm just taking scenes and switching them to fluffy scenes.

Anywhore, the next chapter or the chapter after that (probably in the next 1-3 chapters) I'll be taking control of the moti- story. Kay? Kay.

Song above: Lovestruck by Blood On The Dance Floor