Chapter 7

A/N: fun story about the picture above! I was searching up "Shuuneki" and that picture popped up. I had written the chapter before seeing that pictures so the comparison is creepy af so I had to put it and I'm ranting fuck pekow I'm done.

Kaneki's POV

I slowly started to wake up, every now and then drifting back into a light sleep. Finally I had woken up a bit more. I saw my head was on Tsukiyama's shoulder and his arm had accidentally wrapped around me. I blushed slightly and closed my eyes again.

"Kaneki?" A quiet voice said. My eyes opened quickly. Hinami was standing in the living room, inspecting the scene in front of her. It wasn't bad, but it looked a little.... odd. "What's going on?" She asked.

I carefully slipped away from Tsukiyama and sat back on the other end of the couch. "I couldn't sleep so I came in here. I must've accidentally fell asleep on Tsuki." I said. "Tsuki?" I bit my tongue slightly, cursing myself for slipping in the little nickname. Before I could say anything Hinami interrupted me. "Be right back." She said quickly and made a dash to the bathroom.

I heard a slight groan from Tsukiyama. He was waking up. I saw him move his arm around to where I was previously. When he didn't find me I saw him frown. I laughed internally.

Daw, he's a cuddler. X3

Tsukiyama slowly opened his eyes. He looked in my direction first and smiled again. "Hey." I said awkwardly. "Hello, good morning." Tsukiyama said, sitting up.

Hinami walked out of the bathroom shortly after. She smiled knowingly, as if she sensed something was up. I did like Tsuki, but it wasn't anything but me liking him a lot. No one knew, and there was nothing going on..... But I think Hinami is getting close.

"I'm, um, yeah." I said, walking past everyone and to my room. Though, when I exited the living room I kinda sensed eyes on me....

A/N: cute stuff will happen soon my flamboyant mushrooms! I'm workin' on it ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Song above: The Drug In Me Is You by Falling In Reverse