Stay With Me

Chamony had completely lost her mind.

That was the conclusion Isaac had come to.

Once upon a time, she went to class, library, work and home. That was it.

Now, she spent 99% of her time hugged up on any athlete who would give her the time of day, and with her new provocative look, there were a lot of them.

She hadn't showed up to the class they had together, and he only saw her at the library when she had to work and even then, she spent of her time flirting with different guys.

As disgusting as he found her behavior, he was also completely and totally jealous.

He was the only one she should flirt with, let alone have public makeout sessions with.

It made no sense to him how and why she was letting their fight completely dictate her actions. Midterms were right around the corner and he wasn't positive, but he was pretty sure she hadn't even started studying.

They were seniors. They couldn't afford to not pass them.

She couldn't afford to not pass them.

Clearly, she wasn't getting that memo though.

It felt like every time he was on snapchat, she was in someone's story, drunk out of her mind.

Chamony didn't drink. She didn't even party.

He almost felt sorry for her, but then he realized he was not to blame for her behavior.

He tried to rectify the situation, tried to make things right, but she wanted to be childish so he was letting her dig her own grave.

His life was just fine before she entered the picture and he would be just fine without her.

---

Dana too was convinced Chamony had gone off the deep end, but she also realized that her roommate was no child.

She was a grown woman who could take care of herself.

However, she was getting annoyed with the girl coming in so late.

As annoyed as she was, she still worried.

Chamony had come too far to let a guy ruin everything for her.

Clearly, Chamony had fallen for Isaac. It was the only plausible explanation as to why she was taking things so far.

No girl would completely go out of her way like she was just for some boy she liked. No, Chamony loved Isaac and he had broken her heart.

Dana also knew a broken heart had to heal in its own time.

She wanted to be there for her friend, but Chamony was making it really hard for her to do just that.

She even tried to reach out to Vashti to see if maybe she was having any luck, but it was like the nursing student had dropped off the face of the earth. She wasn't replying to any of her texts or calls.

She decided she would just try and intervene by herself.

It was another late night, and Chamony came stumbling in drunk with yet another male suitor.

This time though, it was a familiar face.

"Quincy?" Dana questions, watching as he walks out of Chamony's room and lightly shuts the door. "Tell me you d-"

"Hell no," his eyes go wide. "Isaac is my boy. I wouldn't do that to him, and plus, she's too drunk." A beat. "I didn't know she could party that hard."