Chapter Ten {NEW}

Madely's POV:

"Hey, what's up." Harry smiled as if nothing ever happened.

"Excuse me?" I furrow my brow.

His eyes moved around before turning back to me his smile even bigger. "What's up?"

"What's up?" I pause "What's up?" I repeat angrily.

"Yeah."

I shake my head. "Oh, well I'm fine, I was just fine, thanks for asking, Harry." I have a snobby smile. "I was perfectly fine, I was absolutely great 2 weeks ago!" I shout. "But then my parents had to go on that date and had to-" I stop, closing my eyes. Harry's face drops in curiosity

"Had to what?" he asked suddenly serious.

"I have to go." I quickly walk away before he can see I'm crying. I feel him watching me walk away. I go to the bathroom taking a few breathes.

"Madely?" Louis asked

My lip shakes as I take breaths. My face is full of tears and my make up is probably everywhere.

"Leave me alone." My voice trembles.

"What's wrong?" he worriedly asked.

"Don't act like you care." I snap.

"Did Harry do something?"

"No. Not this time." I sigh looking down.

"Do I need to go get Saige, or something?"

"Why are you being nice!" I shout.

"I-"

"Stop!" I shout. "Stop toying with our minds! It's not your business to go get her, if I want her I'll go get her myself! You- stay away from me!"

"I was just trying to help-"

"Help who? Saige, Me, it's not working Louis! Take in my simple words and leave." I calm down a bit.

"Leave?" his eye brows rise. "I believe it's your spot to leave."

"Excuse me?"

He just shakes his head and looks at me. "You don't have to be so dramatic."

"Do you think I want to be here? I don't! I hate it here. I hate you. I hate Harry. I hate this school." I shake my head. "I hate it."

"You really are a bitch, just like Harry says." he narrows his eyes.

My chest falls to my stomach. Harry said that? I can't say I don't deserve it.

"You are a snobby American. And you know what, someday you're gonna have all this crap thrown right back at you and knock you plain to the ground, and that's a promise."

Instead of being in shock of his words, questions run through my mind. Am I really a snobby American? yes.

I find a spot to sit down as my legs grow weak. I lean up against lockers, my hands run through my hair with stress.

I see sage round the corner walking to me.

"Harry told me something was wrong." Saige rushed to me.

"No, it's okay." I lie. "Why were you talking to Harry?"

"I didn't he talked to me, why were you talking to Louis?"

I narrowed my eyes "How do you know"

"I saw, he looked angry. Told me he hated you. I told him you have that effect on people." she giggles