Chapter Seven {NEW}

Saiges POV:

I sit in my seat and cross my arms. I don't want to be beside this jerk. I hate him. He throws a small paperwad on my desk. I brush it off into the floor.

"You dropped something." He whispers. I look at him and look the other way.

Mrs.Collins finishes calling row and starts the lesson. I start to zone out, and think about everything. Harry gets in trouble for texting which was actually pretty funny. Eventually class is over and I grab my bag.

"Want me to carry that for you?" Louis asks.

"I can carry my own bag Louis." I say frustrated, fixing my skirt.

"You skirts are easy access right?" He winks. I roll my eyes and walk out the door, when Louis' arm goes around my waist. I push him off, as usual, and look for Madely. Whom I don't see.

"She walked with Harry." He says.

"Oh." I say and start to walk by myself.

"I'll walk you. Who do you have?" he asks.

"Mr.Boyle, but that's really okay I can-"

He puts his finger on my lips and puts his arm around me. "I'll walk you."

"Fine." I say angerily, pushing his arm off of me, again.

I get to the door and walk in by myself and sit next to Madely as the bell rings. Mr.Boyle starts the lesson and I try to pay attention. He teaches science, and it never really has been my thing. I suck at it and I hate it. Madely however, is very smart. I would have probably failed if she didn't help me.

I sigh and lay my head on my hand. I soon drift off to sleep.

"Saige." Madely says shaking me.

"Class is over." she says.

I get up like nothing happened and smile at her. She smiles back, then we part our ways to our next class. I have Mrs.Richardson. She is very nice, but she is pregnant so very hormonal. I enter the room and walk to my seat, which is in the front of the room. I hear snickering and laughing. I turn around to see a group of guys in the corner, along with Louis.

The guys talking to Louis about something, but Louis sits quiet. I know I have only known him a day, but I know this isn't how he acts. He is the kind to make rude comments and remarks.

"Shut up guys. It's not like that!" he says then the guys back off a little.

I can tell they are scared of him, that's okay because I am too. I mean he is kind of dominant and intemidiating. Mrs.Richardson comes in and starts the class. I actually listen, and take notes in my new notebook.

After class I walk out and Louis is behind me, I try to get away but he stops me.

"So we have Mrs.Richardson together. I hate her."

"I think she's nice."

"Oh. Well where are you headed?" He asks.

"Mr.B." I respond.

"Oh, I'll walk you. Don't argue either, cause I'm going to walk you." He says putting his arm around me.

"Okay, but don't put your arm around me." I say pushing it off. We get to the room and he tells me goodbye, but I roll my eyes. He also smacks my butt, like yesterday. I turn around.

"Louis seriously. Don't do that." I say firmly and walk into the room.

The teacher, Mr.B, his name is really some big weird word. So we all call him Mr.B. He is really funny, he teaches history. I sit in my seat next to a girl with Brown curled hair. She has these really weird brownish eyes. I can tell she is popular, by the way she acts. When I sit down she rolls her eyes and turns to her blonde friend. The blonde girl has short hair, and she has really pretty blue eyes. She wears really pretty clothes while the brown headed girl wears old lady looking ones. I can tell she is popular too.

"So he asked you out?" the brown headed girl asks.

"Yeah. We already snogged and everything!" The blonde says.

What the heck is snog? It sounds gross.

"He is like the most popular guy Per, you're so lucky!" the brown headed girl says.

Mr.B starts taking roll, and I listen for the two girls to say here.

"Eleanor Calder."

"Here." the brown headed girl says.

Well no more calling her the brown headed girl. Her name is Eleanor.

"Perrie Edwards."

"Here." the blonde says.

A guy bursts through the door, apologizing for being late. All the girls start smiling and watching him. I must admit, he is very attractive. He sits by Perrie, kissing her cheek.

"It's fine Zayn but no PDA." Mr.B says and continues calling names. So I guess Perrie and Zayn are like a thing? She is lucky, Zayn is pretty attractive.

Mr.B starts the lesson so I try to pay attention, but I can't because of the glares I am receiving from this Eleanor girl. What's her problem? The bell rings, so I rush out. I need Madely, I hate being by myself. At my old school, I had tons of friends and guys chasing me. But here, not one. Unless you count Louis, but I hate him.

I walk into this class, but Madely isn't here yet. Where is she? I keep looking around but don't see her anywhere. The teacher walks in and starts class. Maybe she is with Lexie? I start to worry, and think where the heck is she?

"Sorry I am late." Madely says walking through the door.

"It's fine. Sit down." the teacher says.

Madely rushes to the seat beside me, and sits down awkwardly.

"Why are you late?" I whisper.

"Harry." she says, then smiles.

"What happened?" I ask.

"We just talked." she says putting hair behind her ear.

"Oh." I say and turn to the board.

This day is going to be a long day.

Madely's POV:

Harry grabs my wrist turning me around as I try to go to class.

"Harry I have to get to class" I say angrily

"But I really-" his smile slowly fades away. "Are you okay?" his face grew worried.

I looked down and played with my wrist. "I'm fine." I say without eye contact.

"No, you're not fine." he lifts my head up and smirks.

"I'm here for you, babe."

I squinted my eyes "I need to go." I say and quickly run to class.

I walk in and it has done started. "Sorry I'm late." I say and rush to my seat. I awkwardly sit down next to Saige.

"Why are you late?" she asked worried.

"Harry." I sarcastically smile.

A/N: Good chapter. It's getting mysterious

Dedication: Vote and comment(;

MaxiTwin and SerenaTwin