Chapter Nineteen

Madely's POV:

We drive down the road.

"Where are we going?" I ask

"First to my place so I can change my pants" he says

I remember seeing him fall in the mud earlier from playing with Bristol. It was funny and addorable.

"It looks like you shit yourself" I laugh

"Ha, funny" he says looking over at me

"Hey, focus on the road, yoy coupd get us killed!" I say

"Uh oh" he says purposely swerving on the road. I grab the door and his arm to balance myself.

"Relax Madely, gosh" he huffs

"Not funny Harry" I say

"Come on, it's fun"

"No it isn't." I say

He laughs as we pull into his driveway.

"Now go wipe your ass off" I joke

"I might need some help" he says

"Bend over"

He bends over and I burst into laughter.

"Just go change silly goon" I laugh

"A silly goon" he laughs "What are you, three?" he laughs hysterically

I cross my arms over my shoulders and laugh along. We walk into his house.

I sit on his couch while he goes into his room to change. I sit lonely admiring his house. His mother cleans it regularly, you can tell. It is spotless and smells amazing. It is a semi-big house. Very nice and seems bigger on the inside than the out.

"Ready" he smiles

I rise from the couch walking over to him.

"Let's go love, where should we go?"

"Let's go ice-skating at that new arena" I suggest.

"Perfect!"

We walk put to his car. I buckle in the seat I sit in regularly and him in his. We drive down the road and to to the arena only a few miles away.

"Can you ice-skate?" he asked

"No but I've always wanted to"

"Oh" he nods

"Can you?"

"No" he laughs.

The car is silent the rest of the way. I live the strawberry cent in it. I never noticed how beautiful the town is. I haven't seen much besides my house, Harry's, and the school.

We arrive at the arena. I unbuckle and get out of the car, him doing the same.

"Let's go love" he says grabbing my hand.

We walk into the arena which is huge. The celeing is as far up as a five star hotel. Shandelers hang at every other spot. Music is playing very loudly and you still here the people skating and laughing.

I smile widely at everything I see. It's beautiful. It probably cost alot of money, I'll have to pay Harry back.

"You like it?" he chuckles.

I probably look realky stupid looking around everywhere with a huge smile.

"It's beautiful" I say

"Good, let's go get our skates"

I follow him to the next counter.

"What sizes?" the lady at the counter asked