Chapter Eighteen

Saiges POV

Louis walks me to the door, our fingers intertwined.

"I had a lot of fun Louis." I say turning to face him because we are at the door.

"I did too, thanks for coming Saige." he says and hugs me.

I smile as I engulf myself in his sent, but it all ends to soon with him pulling away.

I feel warm soft lips on my cheek, which causes a smile to tug at my lips.

"Bye." he says and does that little cute half-smile thing he does.

I walk in to Bristol running to me.

"Sissy!" she screams and jumps into my arms.

I lift her up hugging her tightly.

"What did you do today?" I ask her while putting her down.

"Played with Aunt Lexie and sissy until she left with boy." she says, struggling to get the words out.

I smile, and see Lexie standing there talking to Harry. Which really stuns me.

"Bye Ms.Lexie, bye Bristol. Oh and bye Saige." he says noticing I arrived.

Madely walks down now, and we talk about our nights.

She asks me how mine went, so I smile a moment before starting.

"Well.." I begin my story of the whole evening.

We start up the stairs so I can change into pajamas.

"He took me to a club." I whisper so Lexie doesn't hear me.

Madely gasps, mouth falling open. I smile at her reaction.

"Wow, you didn't do anything too bad right?"

"Of course not!" I say an push her shoulder a bit.

"Well what did you do?" she asks.

"We ate food, had a few drinks, and danced." I say.

That is all we did, but we talked a lot as well, I had a lot of fun which I didn't expect.

"Did you grind?" she asks getting into my story.

I nod, smiling at the memory.

After telling her about all the details she needed to know I change into my pajamas and sit on my bed while she tells me how her day went. All the way from this morning, to right now. I do the same thing.

"I think we should go to sleep now, basically two more days until we are 17! I can't even believe it!" Madely says getting under her covers leaving me to turn out the light.

I stand up and turn it off, then find my way back to the bed.

"Yeah, I just wish we could get the car." I say and sigh.

"Me too. Good night Saige."

I rub the sleepiness out of my eyes before grabbing a pair of Aztec legging and my 'Hakuna Matata' black hoodie and run to the shower.

I have like thirty minutes to get ready!

I shower quickly and get dressed as fast as I can so Madely can have the bathroom, and then I run into our room to do my hair.

I scrunch it into waves, and then apply minimum make up.

I walk downstairs checking my phone while walking, and see what Lexie cooked.

There was bacon cooked, with Sunny D in glasses next to it, so I sat down to eat while playing Whale Trail on my phone.

Then my phone vibrates.