Chapter Fourteen {NEW}

Saiges POV

The last bell just rang, so I make my way to my locker to get a few books and things. My phone vibrates so I shut my locker and pull out my phone.

From Louis

_We should go somewhere_

To Louis

_where?_

From Louis 

_Surprise, meet me at the truck_

I text Lexie so she isn't worried.

To Lexie

_im riding with a friend be home a little later_

I walk to the student parking lot, which is very busy with everyone leaving. I walk across carefully to Louis' truck and get in the passenger side.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Saige, accept the fact its a surprise." he smiles.

"Sorry." I smile, looking out the window as we pull out. "Can I at least have a hint?" 

"It's warm." he says.

"So it's inside?" I ask.

"Sort of."

I think about what he could be taking me to as we drive in silence. After about 10 minutes of driving, we pull into a garage looking building, which is really big.

"Here." he says. We get out and walk to the door together. He opens the door for me, allowing me in first.

I gasp at the sight of bright, colorful flowers everywhere. All different shapes and sizes. There is absolutely no one else here, so I am wondering just how Louis got in here.

"It's beautiful Louis!" I say as he shuts the door and we walk on inside.

"Yeah my Grandpa owns it. It's the local greenhouse, but nobody ever comes." he says looking down at the ground.

It must have much more to it, so I run farther back away from Louis like a young kid would. In the back of the greenhouse, there is a beautiful fountain that puts water in the rainy tube things above the flowers to water them.

"Saige what are you doing?" he asks laughing.

"Having fun! Unlike you!" I yell back at him, still running.

"Oh whatever!" He says and starts running after me. I scream and run faster. I run through isles of flowers, changing directions to get away from him. Eventually, he catches up with me and I feel his hands on my hips. I feel my feet lift off the ground I was once running on, and start laughing like crazy.

"Put me down!" I yell laughing as he throws me over his shoulder.

"Nope Im having fun," he says mocking me. "Unlike you."

Soon my feet land in the fountain, and I fall in. I'm shocked by what just happened. I'm sitting in the fountain, soaked.

"Oh no! Now your all wet!" Louis says laughing. "Here, let me help you out." he says, holding out his hand. I take his hand, but I pull him in the fountain as well. I laugh really loudly, and he does too. He stands up, as do I.

Soon I'm in the air again, because Louis is holding me up in the water. I laugh, trying to escape his grip. Soon he sets me down, so I push him gently.