Chapter One. {NEW}

Saiges POV:

I open the overhead storage on the plane and throw Bristol and I's luggage inside it. Madely hands me her bag, and I shove hers in the compartment as well. We weren't aloud to bring a whole lot with us, which really upset me. So pretty much all we brought was our favorite outfits, shoes, and our mother's jewelery. Which we were lucky that we even got. Our father's horrible parents took everything. We've always hated them, and they live somewhere in the middle of Florida. At least that's what we think. So the social worker told us it was them, our mother's sister Lexie, or a foster home.

I haven't ever met Aunt Lexie, but she is my Moms sister. Matter of fact, her twin. My mother hadn't ever mentioned her, and we've never met her. All we know is that she lives in England and has alot of money.

The social worker luckily let us choose. And here we are, on a plane to London, England. Lexie said she was "oh so excited" to meet us. I hope she isn't evil. Or strange.

I help Madely buckle up Bristol and I look out the window as we wait for take off. I can't believe we are actually leaving Claifornia. Or that Mom and Dad aren't with us. It's all too much to believe is true. The social worker took away our cell phones whenever we were put into custody that night, so I won't even get to tell the few friends I have goodbye.

"Where are we going?" Bristol asks.

"I already told you, to Aunt Lexies." Madely says.

"Sissy why you crying? We will be back." she says.

"Bristol, we aren't coming back babe." I say wiping away a few tears.

She starts throwing one of those four year old fits where she kicks her feet around and cries really loud. Her shoes hit the seat making a loud thump.

"Bristol quiet down!" Madely says covering her mouth.

"Baby shhh.." I say patting her leg.

After a few minutes, a flight attendant comes over. "Can you make her be quiet? People are complaining." She says and walks on pushing her cart of stuff.

The plane starts to lift, and Bristol's eyes widen, and she is shocked by what's happening. She's never been on a plane, or outside California, so this is really different for her.

"What's that?" she asks wiping her cheeks.

"The airplane." Madely says smiling.

I look out the window and watch California get farther, and farther away. I know I'll miss it. It's my home. Like Katy Perry says, I'm a California girl.

Bye Cali, hello England.

We land in London finally, so we unbuckle as get our stuff. I shake Bristol's shoulder to wake her up. Madely and I grab our stuff from the overhead, and I put Bristol on my hip while Madely carries her stuff.

"So which one is Lexie?" Madely asks me. As if I knew, I had never heard the name until three days ago.

"Just look for a chick that looks like mom." I say sighing from all this stress from the airplane and packing and keeping up Bristol, the list goes on.

"Is that Mommy?" B asks pointing.

"No that's Aunt Lexie, I think." Madely says looking at me.

"Well let's go find out." I say pushing my hair out of my face.

"Oh my goodness you are beautiful girls! I wish we could have met sooner!" she says hugging us all. How is she so happy? She doesn't even know us, and her sister just died three days ago. She lets go of us and plays with Bristol's hair.

"You look just like your Mum and I!" she says.

She's basically an exact replica of our mother, just with a british accent and long straight hair. Mom always kept hers short and curly.

"Come along girls. We have lunch waiting at home." Lexie says and leads us to a nice blue car.

She opens the back, and it has a carseat in it already set up. Please don't tell me she has kids.. if she does I might die. I mean I love kids but living with them? No thanks. Bristol is the only exception.

"The social worker told me about Bristol being so young, so I went ahead and bought a carseat." she says letting me buckle her up. She opens the trunk and sets our stuff in it gently.

"I only have three bedrooms, and one is mine. I hope that's ok." she says and starts to pull out.

"Fine. Saige and I have always shared." Madely answers while looking at her nails.

"Okay good. I didn't know." she says.

We drive in a silence the rest the way. It's a very odd silence. Small conversations here and there about if we had ever been here and things. This whole thing is going to be so awkward. Living here, crazy.

We pull in a very modern house, decorated in flowers and has a porch swing. It is very nice, better than the apartment. She walks us in, unlocking the door. It's very warm, and I see candles around, they smell like vanilla bean. This house looks like it belongs in a movie.

"I fixed sandwiches is that okay?" she asks.

"Your house is amazing." Madely and I blurt at the same time. We both look at eachother then laugh. Lexie smiles while she sets our plates on the dinner table. All three of us sit down at the table.

"Twin talking huh? That is what your mum and I called that." Lexie says then laughs.

We eat, but Bristol isn't at all, must be her nerves.

After we eat, Lexie shows us to our rooms, Bristols is next to ours, but she is staying in ours a while until she warms up to the place.

Our room has two queen beds, and a fireplace in the corner on a slanted wall. It isn't anything special. It is wood mostly, but with paint and exseserize a we can make it more us. It's big enough to add furniture. Very cozy, fortunately.

"Do you like it?" Lexie asks.

"Like it? Try love it!" Madely says falling onto the bed.

"Yeah, I always wanted to glam this room up. We'll go shopping for stuff soon." Lexie says, leaving the room.

"She's nice. I like her." Madely says, smiling.

"Yeah, I do too." I say and smile faintly.

"I want to go home." Bristol says crying.

"Us too baby, but we are going to tough this out together okay?" I say wiping her tears.

"Okay." she says looking at Madely.

We all lay down to cuddle and talk about silly things to make Bristol feel better, like princesses and animals that talk. We end up all falling asleep on Madely's bed.