Fifteen~Meet Our Hearts

A/N: Well, hello again. Another week has gone by. Can you believe it? Wow okay. So this was is cute and it has sort of a cliffhanger ending. Sorry. But I actually love this chapter. I'm thinking of going back and changing the titles of the chapters to say the main point of it. Haven't decided yet. Okay, here we go! Outfits will be in the comments bc the links won't work in the text.

SOTC: Bad Girls by MKTO bc it's in it.
QOTC: Success is a journey not a destination. ~Arthur Ashe

~Samm🙈💭💚

~Drew~

The curtain went up and the show began. It was such a good show. Near the end, the plan started to go into action. After we finished Convenience, we called the girls on stage. The first to step on was Alex. She was wearing a black and white printed skirt and a cropped black tank top that said, "I put the hate in whatever". She had on a pair of black and grey DCs. Her long black hair was straightened and in her ears was a pair of silver skull and crossbones earrings. She was dragging Levi behind her. Who was wearing ripped black skinny jeans that had red and grey paint splatters on them and a black shirt that had a red patterned skull on it. His feet were covered in all black Converse high-tops. Shelby was next to walk onstage. She was wearing a red skirt, a brown belt wrapped around her waist and a white tank top with a black printed skeleton on it. Her shoes were black converse heels. Her short hair was braided like a crown around her head and penguin earrings sat in her ears. She walked to the center of the stage and waited.

Next to join us was Kate. She was wearing ripped black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt that said, "Your milkshake ain't bringing nobody to the yard". On her feet were a pair of black combat boots and a black-skulled beanie covered most of her natural blonde hair and her rainbow was on full display. Her ears held a pair of all black skull earrings. Michelle was next to join us dragging Sam behind her. Michelle was wearing a blue dress with a flower pattern on it. Small silver studs rested in her ears and her long red hair was wildly curled. On her feet were a pair of brown high-heeled sandals. Sam was dressed in a pair of black leggings a flannel shirt tied around the waist and a cropped black t-shirt that said, "Social Casualty". On her feet were her red and black laced high-tops. Her half blue hair was styled much like Michelle's. In her ears was a pair of red and black crackled false gauges. A silver bird was in her nose and her brow and belly button piercings were both black. The belly button one was a pair of handcuffs. Her other piercings were black. Once Sam was on stage she sighed and crossed her arms. It was obvious she was uncomfortable.

"So you're all probably wondering why we brought these people on stage tonight, right?" Blake asked the crowd. There were screams in reply. "Well, I'll let Drew tell you, it was his plan after all." Sam's head whipped in my direction so fast I thought she was gonna snap her neck and the look on her face was not happy. "Okay before I'm killed let me explain who they are," I said telling the fans all about how we'd met the girls and who they were to us. The look on Sam's face by the end had shifted from anger to near tears. Once I'd introduced the girls as our girlfriends, a certain set of guitar chords began to play and their eyes got huge. I walked over to her and began to sing the first verse. We traded lines singing to the beautiful girls next to us. By the end of the song, Jayk was standing behind Kate with his arms around her, well one of them (he still had to sing after all). Blake was kneeling in front of Shelby with the biggest, dopiest smile on his face. TC was just grinning sideways at Michelle and Levi was slow dancing Alex around the stage. I had taken Sam's hand and placed it around my neck, then the other one and I gently placed my arms around her, careful of her injury. She was crying when she buried her face in my shoulder. I had a feeling my sunset shirt was gonna be ruined but I didn't care. I loved her and I wanted the world to know. When 'What You Mean To Me' ended, I smiled at her and said, through the mic, "I love you Princess and I wanted the world to know. So I got you this while your flight was delayed." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small black box. She gave me this questioning look but slowly took the lid off. Inside resting on the black satin padding was a silver charm bracelet. It had places to add a few more charms, which I planned to do at every stop we made for the rest of tour. The center though was the focal point. It looked like a nametag but engraved were the words, "You are always in my" and a gold heart. On the back of that, I had them print, her name, and mine, the date of the day we got together with space for another date, a small tiara, and an infinity sign. She started sobbing and hugged me, muttering 'I love you's into my ear. The crowd cheered and her friends were crying.