Seventeen~Interviewed

A/N: This one's kinda cute. I've been reading my stories on my phone so I had to make a second account. If you wanna stalk me it's vv  Anyway, here's this.

Sammi-Jo-AR 

SOTC: Seagulls! (Stop It Now) by Bad Lip Reading. (it's a Star Wars thing bc I'm a nerd...)
QOTC: A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul. ~Minna Antrim

~Samm🙈💭💚

~Drew~

The next morning was hectic. Everyone was running around trying to get ready. We had a few interviews, a meet and greet and a show to go to today. It was to be a really crazy day. Once we were dressed, we waited in the living room for the others. I was dressed in a blue flannel and a pair of grey skinny jeans, matching blue shoes on my feet. Jayk wore a white t-shirt with a black hoodie over it and a pair of grey skinny jeans. On his feet were black shoes. Blake had on a black Metallica shirt, a red leather jacket over it, ripped black skinny jeans and converse. TC wore dark blue skinny jeans, grey combat boots, and an army green button up. Levi was dressed in a simple pair of black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt printed with a motorcycle. Nick wore a pair of blue jeans and a Green Bay Packers t-shirt.

(A/N: After Romeo's outfits.)

  Michelle, who had a modeling gig today, was dressed in a blue flowered skirt and a white cropped tank top

  Michelle, who had a modeling gig today, was dressed in a blue flowered skirt and a white cropped tank top. On her feet were a thin pair of white sandals. Around her wrist was a brown charm bracelet. Her nails were painted white and a few gold rings rested on her fingers. Her long red hair was curled and braided. Shelby stepped out in a pair of blue skinny jeans and a fancy white tank top. On her feet were a pair of beaded high-heeled sandals. Around her neck was a gold clock necklace. Her nails were painted white with gold accents. Her short hair was curled and a white flower crown rested on her head. Alex was dressed in a pair of red skinny jeans and a black t-shirt that said, "Leo & Mikey & Raph & Donnie". On her feet was a pair of all black leather converse high-tops. In her ears was a pair of circular black earrings that said "sorry not sorry". Wrapped around her wrist was a studded red bracelet. Her bright green eyes were hidden by her glasses and her long black hair was straightened and braided, a white blood splattered bow decorating it. Her nails were painted black. Kate wore ripped black skinny jeans and a cropped black tank top that said: "RIP my motivation" and a headstone on it. Black wrapped bracelets rested on both of her wrists. Thin silver rings wrapped around some of her fingers. Her rainbow dyed hair was curled lightly and a white bow with black paint dips on it held back the front parts of her hair. Black skull earrings rested in her ears. Her nails painted black with red glitter and a skull and black converse high-tops covered her feet. Her blue eyes stood out against the dark makeup. In her hand was a black and grey leather jacket. When asked, all the girls said that Sam had helped them decide on their outfits. 

Despite her helping all the girls she called for Nick's help to pick out hers. When she finally walked out five minutes after Nick returned with a smile and smirk for me, what she was wearing shocked me. This is something I never expected but I very much appreciated Nick helping her decide on this outfit. Her long hair was down and pinned back slightly a few white flowers placed in it. Her eyebrow and lip piercings were missing. In her nose was the silver bird and in her ears was a pair of silver studs, a pair of diamond studs and fancy yin-yang signs. Around the shell of her ear was a line of skulls. Her nails were painted a pale orange color. With multiple gold rings decorating her fingers. On her feet was a pair of tan high-heeled ankle boots. Yeah, she was wearing heels. Her hazel-y brown eyes stood out with her makeup. But what shocked me most was the dress she was wearing. It was made to look like a button up tucked into a skirt but it was a dress. In the front pocket of the dress, a light blue flower cased phone was visible. I was amazed. I didn't expect this at all. I expected skinny jeans and a band tee. That's who she is. But wow, I didn't know what to say or think. I just stared at her with wide eyes and my jaw on the floor. She raised an eyebrow at me, walked closer and placed her hand under my jaw, pushing my mouth shut. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies," she said then lead the way out of the suite to the car.