Four~Admittance

A/N: Hello and welcome to chapter four! This one gets emotional. I hope you enjoy it! (the photo is Levi)

SOTC: Meant To Be by Ross Lynch and Maia Mitchell~From Teen Beach Movie.

QOTC: The journey of a thousand miles begins with small steps. ~Chinese Proverb

~Samm🙈💭💚

~Drew~

Sam and Alex told us more about Levi while we were waiting for him to arrive. And not long after there was a knock on the door. Both Sam and Alex raced to answer the door. Alex pulled the door open and Sam launched herself at a tall blonde man.He had bright blue eyes, messily tousled hair, a small amount of facial hair and his eyes were slightly blocked by glasses that were identical to Alex's. The blonde man looked shocked to have a Sam thrown at him but he thankfully caught her. "Vi!" squealed the girl in his arms. He laughed. "Hey there Sammi-Dearest. How ya, been?" She beamed up at him. "Better now that you're here. Sucks that you couldn't go to the concert. I would have given your ticket to like Am or someone but no one could fill your spot, bro. Wouldn't have been the same." She answered. "Well did you at least get to meet that guy you've been obsessing over?" He asked her. Her eyes widened and she dropped from his arms to the floor. "What?!" She squeaked. Levi looked at her like she'd flipped her top. "You know, what's his name? Oh, I can't remember it but you know what I'm talking about." She looked around nervously.

"Huh? I don't know what you mean. Is that some code I don't understand? What drugs are you on? I'm not obsessing over anyone. What?! No! Not me. Kate? Shelby? Maybe. But no, not me. Hahaha! Ha. Ha. What? I'm not insane! Don't look at me like that! Kate's in love with Jayk!" She blurted, nervously. Kate turned bright red and tried to hide. "Hahaha! Oops wasn't supposed to say that. At least I didn't say that Shelby was in love with Blake! Oh, crap!" Sam continued nervously as Shelby followed Kate's lead. Alex, on the other hand, was laughing hysterically into Levi's chest. "Well, now your friends hate you. Smooth move Sam. Well, at least you didn't let it slip that you're in love with Drew." She spoke to herself, staring at the floor. When she looked up and saw the shocked looks on our faces, hers turned red while her eyes bugged out. "Did I say that out loud?!" She exclaimed, nervously. The laughing Alex nodded against Levi. The male gave her a sympathetic smile. "Excuse me while I throw myself from the ledge now." She replied running from the room red-faced and eyes shining with tears. I ran after her just as TC left the booth and asked what happened.

I burst through the door expecting her to be standing against the glass wall but she wasn't. I ran to the elevator and smashed the button, the doors opened right away so I knew she wasn't in there. The stairs! I thought running toward the staircase door at the end of the hall. I bolted down the first flight of stairs with no sign of her. The second flight, same result. Halfway down the third, however, I saw her. "Sam! Wait!" I called out to her. "No, don't. I've already made a fool of myself. I don't want to make myself look like a bigger fool." She cried, not halting in her race down the stairs. "But where are you going? You can't leave! Your friends are still here." I tried to reason with her. "Levi can drive them home. They don't need me. They probably hate me now anyway." She sobbed still running but I was gaining on her. When I finally caught up to her, I grabbed her arm to keep her from going anywhere. She was full on sobbing, hiccups and tears falling so fast it was making the small amount of makeup she had applied run. "I'm so stupid. You probably hate me too. You probably think I'm just some crazy fangirl. I'm just an idiot. Why are you even here? No one else came. Not even my best friend. She's too busy laughing at me," she wailed. It was breaking my heart to see her like this. I did the only thing I thought might help, I pulled her into my arms. "Hey, there's a reason I chased you down. I happen to really like you too. And I know that I don't know much about you but isn't that what first dates are for?" I asked her in a soothing voice. "Wh-what-t?" She asked in a hiccupping and cracking voice. "Do you maybe wanna go on a date with me?" I clarified. She lifted her head from where it was buried in my chest. "A-are you being serious?" She asked in a broken voice. The tear tracks on her cheeks made my heart twinge. "Does this answer your question?" I replied. Then I did something, I'd been wanting to do since the meet and greet. I kissed her. Right there on the landing of a stairwell of a recording studio, in Ohio. And what surprised me the most was that she kissed me back. When we pulled away she whispered, "Yes." And I was over the moon.