Eighteen~Press

A/N: Okay so hi! We're very close to the end. Only 6 more chapters. Wow, six more weeks of this and it's over... crazy.

SOTC: If Only by Dove Cameron (it's from Descendants but whatever.)
QOTC: Maybe I'm scared because you mean more to me than any other person. You are everything I think about, everything I need, everything I want. ~Unknown

~Samm🙈💭💚

~Drew~

**Four Months Later**

Tour was going great. The girls were having the time of their lives. Everywhere we went Sam was staring wide-eyed at the sights and begged us to go sightseeing with her. She would wake up early on the days when we arrived somewhere new and just watch the miles pass by out the window. Nick and Sam became like the tour parents. Always making sure we were safe and cared for. It was really sweet. We all loved being taken care of and having homemade meals. We were on our way to Australia. We had a few shows there and a week long break. The girls were looking forward to seeing the 5SOS boys. Sam was over the moon when she learned that we were going to Australia. She even started talking in an Aussie accent with Jayk. She'd never been there and that's all she wanted. She was bouncing as we boarded the plane. But that could have been from nerves. As soon as we took off, she took my hand and rested her head on my shoulder, listening to music from her phone. She fell asleep shortly after and I secretly took photos and videos of her to post on Twitter and Instagram after we landed. I could almost constantly hear the music filtering through the earbuds. She surely liked her music loud. She was still asleep when they opened the doors and people began piling off. I gently shook her and she nearly hit her head on the storage above her head she jumped so high. Bewildered eyes, looked around for what woke her. I held my hands up to her as if she were a startled animal. She slowly pulled one earphone from her ear, "What's going on? Where am I?" She asked, obviously scared. "Love, relax, we're on a plane. We just landed in Australia. You were asleep. We have to get off the plane. Everything's okay. C'mere." I soothed her. She gave me a small nod before moving closer to me. I carefully placed my arm around her and pulled our carry-ons off the plane with us.

As we followed the long hallway to the airport, she hummed along with the music in her ear. She was so cute. She had both arms wrapped around me and was humming old Britney Spears music. "You know," she said sleepily, "I'm always surprised when the end of this song doesn't skip. My CD's so old AJ, used to use it as a Frisbee. He thought it was funny. I've had that CD for as long as I can remember. And it skips so bad that I've just grown accustomed to it. So when the track doesn't skip, I'm shocked. I get myself ready to sing the skip and it doesn't happen. It's weird." I couldn't help but laugh. She really was too cute. I loved her more than words could say. We walked out into the lobby area of the airport and were about to head to baggage when a shout of "Sam!" was heard. Looking up, we found all her friends, my bandmates and the 5SOS boys waving and holding signs. The cutest smile spread onto her face as she looked up at me, almost like she was asking permission. I just smiled and she released me, running for the Aussies. I expected her to go right for Michael but that wasn't the case. She jumped into Calum's arms first. I could hear him laughing from across the airport. He looked happy and so did she. Levi waved me over. I followed the request slowly. "I have to get our bags," I told him when I got close enough. "Nah, we got ya. The girls pointed out whose was whose and the Aussies helped grab them. Even drug 'em to the car. Luke and Mike wanted to wait for you both here rather than the car. Wanted to see her face. Looks like they got what they wanted. She looks over the moon, yeah?" He replied, sluggishly. We were all a little jet lagged. The bright sun, streaming through the large airport windows showed how truly tired we shouldn't be.