Chapter 10

Arielle's P.O.V

We were all crowded around Niall's TV watching Americas Next Top Model. Apparently Niall wanted to stare at the girls. The guys were all into the show and yelled at us when we interrupted them. The show finally ended after that lady Tyra sent a girl home.

" are you kidding me ! that other hoe deserved to go ! "

" i know, gosh shes just choosing the whores"

Me and Anna starred at the guys arguing over who should have gone home. They sometimes scared me with their feminine ways.Anna started giggling at her phone before stopping. We all starred at her.

" oh sorry, Carlos just texted me something"

I saw Harry, give a slight nod before talking to Liam. I knew that it bothered him when Anna talked about Carlos. Carlos was from Big Time Rush the american version of One Direction. He was a cutie pie but also a big flirt.

" anyways, whos up to reading some tweets?"

We all nodded our heads and Niall plugged his laptop into the TV. Soon Twitter popped up and we checked some tweets. ALot of them were asking Niall if he was a leperchaun. Others wanted to know if they could have Harry's gravy. We scrolled down through my tweets until I spotted one.

@muffinlover34: @AriellePayne, is a whore, her parents should die for creating such a dumb child.#Arielleisahoe

I sat there starring at the screen. Niall quickly shut the computer and turned around. I felt the tears in my eyes and quickly ran out. I didn't care if she called me a whore but that was going to the extreme. I sat down on the front steps of the building and let the tears come out. I felt someone wrap their arms around me and pulled me closer to them. The scent of Armani and chocolate hit me.

" don't listen to that girl"

I faced him and he wiped the tears with his thumb.

" Zayn, my parents died a month ago in a car crash, thats why I'm here"

" I'm so sorry Ari, why didn't you tell us?"

" i wasn't ready yet"

He nodded and pulled me even closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I wasn't ready to let it all out. It would be weird crying to Zayn about it.

Anna's P.O.V

I saw Ari run out of the room. I stood up going after her, but Zayn stopped me. I nodded my head and sat back down next to Harry. The guys were all silent. Liam sat there with tears in his eyes.

" Liam, what's wrong?"

" Arielle's parents, died in a car crash a month ago, shes here because I took her in"

I sat there speechless. Why didn't she tell us anything? RIght now , I wanted to go and hug her saying everything would be okay. She seemed so calm about their death, I knew that people coped differently with death.

" this girl needs a lesson"

I grabbed the laptop and logged onto my twitter, going back to the post. This dumb muffinlove girl is such a female dog.

" anna, don't say anything rude"

" shut it Louis, this girl needs a lesson"

He quickly nodded his head and grabbed some chips eating them slowly. I knew it pained , Liam to see his cousin so upset.

@AnnaWilkes: @muffinlover34, your such a b*tch ! you don't know shiz, just go back to your non existent life, if you tweet  something about Arielle once again, I swear I am going to cut you,. who the hell tells someone " I hope your parents die?" your a selfish wh*re, your not as tough as you seem, hiding behind  a computer, your face isn't even your profile picture! so go suck it

I tweeted it to her and smiled, feeling better. The door opened and Arielle came in with Zayn. Her eyes were red and puffy, she still was crying. I moved over to her and gave her a big hug.

" I'm here for you , don't worry babe"

She nodded her head and sat up straight. All the guys still sat there silently before Niall came over and gave her a poptart.

" this will make you feel better"

" Niall Horan sharing food?"

" do you want it or not?"

" no Niall , I'm fine, but thanks anyways"

He shrugged and took the poptart and eating it. Only Niall would eat during a sad moment.Louis sat there for a few more minutes before going over to Ari.

" babe, that girl knows nothing,Anna already sent a tweet basically saying shes going to cut her"

She looked over at me before widening her eyes. I started laughing and nodded my head. Nobody messes with my friends.

" umm guys, I know that Liam already told you but my parents died a month ago and I guess, I never let it out and still haven't, "

" if you ever do decide to let it out Mr.Pussy will be there for you Ari, he enjoys people"

I turned to Harry and glared at him. This was no time for mentioning the cat, who practically hates me. Arielle started laughing and patted Harry's leg.

" Thanks Harold, I'll take Mr. Pussy up for that "

We all laughed and started talking about Niall being a leprechaun. I still believed he was, even if he was tall , some leprechauns are tall.

Arielle's P.O.V

I felt a little bit better, talking with everyone. They cheered me up for sure. Now Anna was running after Niall, insisting he is a leprechaun and she wants the pot of gold.

" for the last time Anna,  I am not a freaking, leperchaun, do I look green to you!"

She starred at his all green onesie and smirked. He grunted and sat back down on the couch. Anna walked over and kept poking him. I knew she wouldn't get over it.

" alright Anna, leave the poor leperchaun alone, it's time for bed"

" but Hazzah!"

" come one Mr. Pussy will be upset"

She sighed and walked out the door with Harry in tow. Zayn soon left after them and Liam took my hand , pulling me back to our apartment.When we walked in he pulled me into a hug and we stood there.

" I'm here for you always"

" I know"

He let me go and walked into his bedroom, probably going to sleep. The guys had a photo shoot tomorrow along with a meet and greet. In two days we would be flying to Ireland for the first concert of the tour. I was really excited to fly all over Europe, touring with the guys.

I turned on my laptop and looked through tweets. A lot of them were responses to that muffinlover girl. It was nice to see some people standing up for me. Some girl sent me a video of a youtube song. I turned it on and realized it was Mariah Carey's Bye Bye. I listened to the lyrics and the tears silently rolled down. I missed my parents so much, I remember all the memories we used to have as a family. My dad everyday would kiss me goodnight and tuck me into bed. Even though I'm 17. I missed that. I got up and left the apartment and left. Slowly I made my way up to the door and knocked. He came out in shorts and looked at me before pulling me into a hug.

" I'm ready, to let it out Zayn"

" I'm here for you babe"

I nodded my head and started crying harder. I never even said goodbye to my parents. They just left without a warning.