Chapter 27

Anna's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to Harry starring at me. The events from yesterday came back and I looked over at the flowers sitting on the table. I was such a bitch, how could I forget our 2 year anniversary?. We aren't dating and he still got me something really nice. I could feel his green eyes starring at the back of me, the tears started falling down. He hates me now, forgetting something like that.

" whats wrong love?"

His smooth voice was now near my ear. His hand wiped away the tears that were falling down. He was probably trying to be nice to me , but he really hated me. I shook my head and wiped more tears away.

" I'm sorry for yesterday, you probably hate me right now and i get it, I acted like a bitch, how could I forget something like that? i hate myself for that too, and that necklace it's beautiful, and the flowers- "

His lips crashed down onto mine and  slowly pushed me down on the bed. His lips tasted like mint and chocolate mixed together. I missed these kisses, he trailed little kisses from my neck and back to my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his body closer to mine.

" what the fudgenoodles!"

We both stopped and turned to see Arielle standing there shocked. Her face turned from shock,to happiness and then to shock again. Louis ran over and peered into the room looking straight at us.

" get it in Harreh"

" yeah buddy'

Niall stood there next to Ari laughing. Oh god, this couldn't get any worse. There was a snap and a flash before I saw Liam with a camera. Zayn came in a second later and starred at me and Harry.

"Vas Happenin?"

"theres cake?"

Niall looked over at Zayn before running out of view followed by  Arielle. Liam winked at us one final time before dragging Louis and Zayn away from the room. I turned to see Harry looking down at me his green eyes shining.

" so where were we?"

I pushed him off of me and sat up on the bed not loooking at him. He sat down beside me and took my hand into his.

" We can't do this Harry, we aren't together and this kissing is just making it harder"

" well maybe we should be together?"

His face looked hopeful, as he said those words. I wanted to be with him so badly and go back to the happy times.

" I'm not ready yet"

He sighed and nodded his head slowly before getting up and walking out of the room.

Arielle's P.O.V

It's been so far 2 hours since Harry and Anna's rendezvous and none of them are being flirty with eachother. They have really bad mood swings like honestly, first they're making out and then they're giving eachother the silent treatment.

Right now we were all playing twister since we were all really bored. Niall's leg was between my legs. Harry's arm was on my face, which wasn't really comfortable. Zayn was literally almost on top of me. Anna was underneath twisted with Louis's body. And Liam was on the couch laughing at us,since the game was mean for only 4 people and not 6. He spun the wheel and looked up smirking.

" Arielle, right hand on green"

" does it fucking look like there's a green circle near me?"

Liam leaned back and shook his head smiling. One thing about me is that I'm very competitive, and I need to find a green circle. I looked down and saw Louis's arm on a circle. I pushed it off and he tumbled down which led to Anna grabbing arm and made me fall on Niall and Zayn to half fall on me and Harry. We all groaned in pain before getting off.