Chapter 19

Arielle's P.O.V

It's been a week since Anna left and we were back in England. Harry has been like a zombie walking around not saying anything. His green eyes were a dull color and didn't shine brightly anymore. I knew he missed her a lot. We all missed Anna but he was taking it the worst. I sat down on the couch and took a bite of the granola bar. Niall, Liam, and Louis were out somewhere with people while Harry was sleeping in his room. Zayn was in Louis' room talking to his family. It was just me and Mr. Pussy who was a big fat cat now.

" well Mr.Pussy, looks like it's you and me"

I looked at the white fluffy cat and sighed. He started meowing before prancing away, great even the cat doesn't want to spend time with me.

" hey, wanna go somewhere?"

Zayn plopped down next to me and smiled. I nodded my head and walked into Harry's room, he was underneath the covers and had clothes thrown everywhere. Sometimes I wondered how he could live in this pigsty. I opened up the windows and let some air come in. Harry was moving around the bed and mumbling somethings.

" Harold, wanna come with me and Zayn?"

" leave me alone Ari, just bring me Mr.Pussy and I'll be fine"

I sighed and picked up Mr.Pussy from the hallway placing him on the bed. Harry was horrible with breaking up and getting over them. From the looks of it Anna was too. She wouldn't want to mention Harry's name over Skype and if I did she would tear up. Right now she was on tour with Big Time Rush, since Carlos thought it would help her. I walked out of the room closing the door behind me and over to Zayn who was by the door waiting. His black hair was styled into the usual style. He had on a varsity jacket with tan chinos and red nikes. I put my shoes on and we walked outside. There were only 10 fans waiting outside. Zayn signed autographs and took pictures before grabbing my hand.

" so where are we going?"

" the park"

" yay, I love the park"

We walked into the small park and went towards the fountain. There were couples and families everywhere enjoying the weather. Kids were playing in the sprinkler near the fountain laughing. A little girl about 11 came up to Zayn and smiled shyly.

" can you please sign this, I love you"

He laughed and signed the book before taking a picture with her. She was a cute little girl with long brown hair and bright blue eyes, that reminded me of the ocean.

" she was adorable"

I nodded my head and looked around enjoying the view. Zayn wrapped an arm around me and leaned down whispering into my ear.

" you look beautiful tofay"

" thanks, babe"

I kept walking straight until we reached the swings. I sat down and started swinging , while Zayn stood behind, pushing me. Little kids were watching us while their parents were smiling. Soon some girls realized who Zayn was and ran up to him. They took pictures and talked for a few minutes. It was nice to see him interacting with fans. They really appreciate the fans and always thank them for everything.While Zayn was standing there I walked up to a little girl and looked down at her.

" can I please borrow your bucket for a second?"

" why?"

" i want to throw water on my friend over there"

" okay here you go"

She shoved the bucket full of water at me and smiled. I quietly walked behind Zayn who was now on his phone. His body went rigid as the cold water hit his back. He quickly turned around and glared at me. I squealed and started running around the playground, trying to get away. A pair of arms stopped me from running any farther. He picked me up and slung me over his shoulder walking towards the sprinkler.