Chapter 37

Arielle's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to Anna running around the apartment singing to Justin Bieber. I groaned and slowly got out of bed, dragging myself to the bathroom. I washed my face and pulled on Zayn's hoodie and a pair of his sweatpants.

Anna was in the living room scrolling through some pictures on the laptop. The screen was up on the TV , to make it bigger. She typed in her tumblr URL and then looked at me. I sighed and walked into the kitchen as she typed the password in.

" holy mother of jesus! "

I ran into the living room and looked at the TV. She scrolled down her dash and saw pictures of the guys on  a boat and shirtless. There were pictures of Niall smoking and Zayn drinking water. Some comments were so funny. People were complaining about Niall smoking but he's  18 it's his life. Besides he's not a daily smoker.

There were pictures of the guys on the boat, in the water and of course of Louis on his own boat. He finally got a boat. Zayn was laying down on his phone. Louis and Harry were both in the water and some pictures were of them admiring the guys bodies. My favorite was the one of Liam fishing. Everyone was partying and him being the non drinker was fishing.

I grabbed my phone and clicked on Zayn's name calling him. It rang a few times before he finally picked up, there was yelling and screaming in the background.

" hey babe, whats up?"

" seriously? your first day there and theres already shirtless pictures of all of you ? the fans are like dying from all of the hotness from the pictures,you know it's mean that you had your shirt on the boat, take it off you loser,  anyways you look hot, I miss you"

" is that it? I love you too, I gotta go we have an interview, "

" bye Zaynee, "

I hung up and threw the phone on the couch. Larry pranced into the living room barking happily. I gave him some food and sat back down on the couch. Anna took her phone and left the room probably to call Harry. I scrolled through more pictures and saved them to the laptop.

Anna came out a few minutes later with a smile on her face. She plopped down on the couch next to me and took the laptop.

" we are going to listen to their interview! "

She typed away before a website for the interview came up. The talk show host sat on a stool talking about what was happening in Australia. Before announcing One Direction. The guys came out and sat down. She started asking the same questions as every other interview. They went on the topic of girlfriends and the guys started down the line.

"Liam and I'm taken"

"  Louis and I'm taken"

" Harry and single"

" Niall and single"

" Zayn and taken"

I starred wide eyed and turned to a smiling Anna. The interviewer started asking Zayn questions before pulling up pictures of me and him. He smiled and nodded his head.

" what do you think of this Liam? your cousin and your best mate"

" I'm happy for them, they are really good for eachother" Liam said with a grin on his face. I was glad he was fine with me and Zayn together.

" well Zayn , how's it going with Arielle? since shes in England and your in Australia, does she get jealous or worried"

" well she called me like an hour ago yelling at me for not taking my shirt off on the boat, so I don't think shes the worried or jealous type"