Chapter 30

Arielle's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning in the uncomfortable hospital bed. The events from yesterday came flashing back and  sighed.  I was glad that me and Liam were on good terms. Zayn asked me out , and we were going on a date as soon as I get out of this hospital. We didn't have to hide our relationship anymore, and Liam was okay with us dating.

" hell Miss. Payne , how are you feeling?"

" good, my head hurts but other than that it's all good"

" well that's good to hear"

He walked over and checked some stuff before writing things down.  After the guys left yesterday Dr. Raymond had a long conversation with me about eating and staying healthy. He also talked to the guys and Niall was in charge of feeding me, which was bad. I was going to become overweight soon from the food he would give me. There was a knock at the door and Niall came in smiling. He was holding a big bag of McDonalds in one hand and a milkshake in the other.

" eat this "

" Niall, I'm gonna be overweight by the time this is done"

" good, now eat"

I groaned and took out the big hamburger. I bit into the hamburger and looked over at Niall smiling. He smiled back and nodded his head approvingly.After that hamburger he handed me large fries and some mcnuggets. I could just feel the fat coming out right now. I picked up the last mcnugget and starred at it. I was so full right now.

" eat it"

" Nialler! I'm so full, ugh please no"

" Ari"

" Niall"

" eat the damn chicken"

" damn don't gotta be so bossy"

I stuffed the chicken in my mouth and swalowed it slowly. Niall sat there grinning from ear to ear.

" yeah buddy"

He smirked and sat down next to me turning the TV on. Spongebob was on and I had to watch it. Spongebob was my celebrity crush, so his show was my favorite of course. We watched some TV for a while before Dr.Raymond walked in and smiled.

" well Arielle, your free to go, Niall you have to sign these papers saying your responsible for letting her leave the hospital"

Niall picked up the papers and tapped the pen  against his chin.

" hmm, I mean the good side you would make me food, the bad side your really loud sometimes"

I hit his arm and pointed at the papers. He signed and handed them over to the doctor. They unhooked me from all the wires and I took the clothes Niall brought over. I quickly changed and walked back out. Niall stood up and took my hand leading me out the door and outside. There were some paparazzi and the flashes started. How did they find out I was here? I slid into the back of the van with Niall and we drove to Liam's house. The guys ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

" ow , I still have bruises you know"

They let go and apologized before hugging me again.  I laughed and hugged them back. Anna was smiling from ear to ear. We all walked inside and sat down in the living room. The guys all starred at me and smiled creepily.

" uhm, why are you starring? "

" well, we need to ask you something"

" yeah?"

" wanna come with us to America? on a tour with your other friends?"

I sat there starring at them. Of course I wanted to go. They all started fiddling with random objects just waiting for my answer.