Chapter 15

Arielle's P.O.V

The next morning I sat down next to Anna and chewed on my poptart. The guys went off to do a interview with some french morning show which would be on at 12. Kylie went out with some of her friends which I was grateful for. It was sickening to watch Zayn and Kylie make out. I shuddered at the memory and picked the remote up. I turned it to the show and waited until it 12. Anna was still upset about the whole Harry thing, at the restaraunt yesterday. So she really didn't feel like watching him on TV talking about their "relationship".

" so what are we doing today?"

" I have no idea"

We sat there for a few minutes just thinking of something fun to do. France was amazing but if you didn't speak the language or know how to use a map then it was useless. I only knew my way to the Eiffel Tower and thats it.

" Bonjour, One Direction, welcome welcome"

The guys all sat down on the chairs and waved at the audience who were screaming. The middle aged TV host started asking random questions about their stay. We had just one more day left until Italy. Me and Niall couldn't wait to eat the pizza and spaghetti.

" so One Direction, tell me about the girlfriends"

The lady winked at the guys and started talking with her heavy French accent. It started off with Danielle and Eleanor as usual. Liam and Louis's eyes lit up at the sound of their names.

" alright Zayn and Niall your both fighting for the attention of one girl"

I swallowed my poptart and starred at the TV. A picture of me and Niall hugging came into view and then one of me and Zayn. Both guys looked at eachother before denying that we were dating. Liam kept a normal look on but I knew they would have a conversation about this later on.

" alright, Harry you and your lovely girlfriend Anna"

" it's going great, she's wonderful and I love her - "

Anna turned the TV off and threw the remote at the table.

" he's a freaking liar, "

I leaned over and hugged her tightly. She started sobbing and muttering some not nice words about Harry. I knew that Harry still loved her everyone knew it but he just didn't want to admit to it. We sat there for a while before Kylie came back. She smiled and sat down on the chair next to us.

" don't worry Anna, Harry will probably make management stop this whole thing so he could go get some girls, I mean he's done it before"

She smiled sweetly at us before getting up and leaving. Anna sat there glaring at Kylie's retrieving back before getting up.

" Anna, no sharp objects are allowed to be taken it out"

" whatever Arielle"

Kylie was a bitch and she knew it. She just wanted the fame and to know that people noticed how whorey she looked like in everything. I heard her laughing to the wall and laid back down on the couch. This tour was turning out to be worse because of that girl.

About an hour later the guys came back and were all cheery. Liam was excited because Danielle was coming to Italy with us for 2 days. But poor Louis, Eleanor couldn't take any time off. He sat there starring at his phone and smiling at the pictures of them two. I sat down next to him and gave him a hug. We heard a knock on the door and Harry ran to get it. There stood the cougar herself Caroline Flack. She was wearing stripper heels with a tight dress on. Louis started glaring at her and I laughed. This was so affecting the bromance they had going on.