Chapter 38

Arielle's P.O.V

We made our way into the crowded store and sat down at a booth. Marlee was rubbing her head and groaning. On the walk over she ran into a pole, too busy texting a certain Irish guy. Meanwhile Anna was texting Carlos asking him how everything's going. She was still really upset about the whole Harry thing.

So today we were meeting my best friend from home. I've known him since I was 3 , our parents were always hanging out and our friendship grew from that.

" Butterscotch?"

"cookie?"

I squealed and ran up to Nick hugging him tightly. He twirled me around knowing I didn't like it. I ushered for him to sit and he did. Marlee was the first one to look up, and she did a double take. Nick was gorgeous always was, with the dazzling hazel eyes and the soft tousled blond hair. But I never liked him, he was too open for me.

" guys this is Nick, my best friend, "

The girls each greeted him with a smile and we started talking about the old stuff. From what I've heard he's here with Jason my ex boyfriend. They were always friends and that's how I started dating Jason. And then he cheated on me, got a girl pregnant, broke up with me because I was an emotional wreck after my parents died and called me a whore. This all happened in 2 months.

" so your Anna? the girl I'm gonna help?"

She nodded her head and smiled slowly. It took a few hours to convince her about it but she finally agreed. Nick was a total flirt, worse than Harry. I've used him a couple times to get rid of old clingy boyfriends.

" the one and only " She replied. Nick nodded his head and took a sip out of his frappucino.

" this should be fun, okay so they're coming back in 2 days?"

"  yeah, from New Zealand"

We continued plotting the plan which involved Harry seeing Anna with Nick all cuddly. Which will get him jealous. Then Nick will kiss her, making Harry even more mad. Knowing Harry he'll be really pissed and ready to kill Nick. Zayn already knows about this plan and isn't that happy. He says that it will backfire on us and all that stuff.

" alright, so umm lets meet at the club ? and then I'll come with you into the condo alright?"

Since I know Harry will not allow Nick to sleep with Anna in the same bed in their apartment, They are using mine, well Zayn's apartment. I glanced at my watch and sighed, it was a;ready 5 pm , and Larry needed his walk.

" I have to go walk Larry who wants to come?"

" I'll come butterscotch"

I smiled and walked out of the store going back to the complex. Fans were piling out knowing the guys could arrive at any given point. They looked around noticing me and Nick. Well this would be all over the news, Arielle Payne seen with another guy. The news people made up the most ridiculous stories, they once said Liam died.

I opened the apartment door and dropped the bag onto the floor. Larry ran in barking and wagging his tail happily. He's grown bigger and it was harder to carry him. Nick crouched down and played with Larry as I took his leash.

Immediately Larry went straight for the door, barking and walking in circles. He loved walking and running.

" Ari your phones ringing"

I glanced at the table and picked my phone up answering it. His voice was tired and raspy , meaning he just woke up.

" hey babe, what are you up to?"