Chapter 36

Arielle's P.O.V

" do you have to go?"

" it's only 2 weeks Zaynee "

He pouted and pulled me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled into the kiss. The guys were going to Australia tomorrow , for 2 whole weeks. It's gonna be hard to be away from Zayn but it's only half a month.

" I'll miss you bebz"

I turned around and saw a sad Niall standing there. He opened up his arms and engulfed me into a Horan hug. Louis came over and kissed my cheek before pushing me over to Liam.

" no pimps, hoes, parties, letting strangers in, drinking, smoking, doing drugs, close the windows, don't answer the phone unless you know the person calling, and have fun but not too much fun"

I nodded my head to everything he said and gave him a hug. Liam was my new dad, well it felt like that anyways. He let go of me and pushed me towards the ramp leading to the plane. I waved at everyone before dragging Anna away from Harry. Larry was next to Niall licking his face off. Niall grew attached to the new puppy. I took Larry and we walked down to the plane. Since we couldn't bring Larry on a normal plane because of other people, the guys made us take a private plane. Which was really stupid, since it was only me and Anna.

" Miss. Payne and Miss.Wilkes nice to see you again"

" hi, Bill, "

We waved at the pilot and walked up the stairs. The guys were still down there waving frantically at us. I rolled my eyes and let Larry go on the plane. Anna sat down on the small couch and smiled.

" the fun is just beginning"

I plopped down next to her and handed over a glass of champagne. The party was just getting started. I'll follow some rules that Liam told me but the others are just dumb.

" Ladies and puppies we are going to be taking off shortly"

Larry was already fast asleep on a seat with his paws up in a funny position. I snapped a picture of him and posted it on Twitter. He looked so adorable.

" well I'm taking a nap, goodnight"

I laughed and nodded my head. So much for having fun. Anna grabbed her iPod and blasted some Ed Sheeran before closing her eyes. There was nothing on the plane to do except to eat and drink. I walked over to my carry on and grabbed the laptop. My twitter followers went up and so did the hate. But I tried to block it out and answer to the good tweets.

@NiallOfficial: @AriellePayne took my pup away :( I miss you Larry! see you in 2 weeks xx

@AriellePayne: aaww @NiallOfficial , Larry is missing you too, he has a picture of you next to him :Dxx

I scrolled through some more tweets and answered most of the questions to the girls. Some fans were really nice and asked the randomnest questions.I went on my Tumblr and uploaded some picures of the guys in New York before signing off and grabbing my iPhone. There was a text from Zayn. I opened it up and smiled.

I miss you already :( have a safe flight xx love you

 I turned to my side and snuggled into the seat more. There were only 11 hours left of the flight and then 2 whole weeks of partying and getting crazy.

 _____ The Next Night________

" you ready Ari?"

"yupp"

I hairsprayed the last curl into place and walked out of the room. It was our first night back and we were going partying. I sent a text to Liam saying I'm going out. In which he called me 3 times saying that I'm breaking his rules and that I could get raped. But rules are meant to broken. Anna was already by the door in the same  body hugging dress as me except hers was black and mine is white. We walked out of the condo and went outside.