Chapter 42

Arielle's P.O.V * 6 Months Later*

I woke up the next morning to the barking of Larry.  His face, popped up beside me, as he licked me goodmorning. I grinned and petted him, getting up slowly. For the past 6 months me and Anna were living in L.A. I was managing my dad's business and helping out at my old school. Meanwhile Anna was writing a book, that was absolutely amazing from what I've read so far.

I slipped on my bunny slippers and went downstairs. Patrick was sprawled out on the floor with Nick, both of them snoring. Patrick moved in with us saying he was bored of New York and needed a new start. And since my house was big enough he occupied the 3rd floor. Nick on the other hand was still my neighbor, but decided to move in with me. So it was us 4 , a huge house, and 3 dogs running around.

I grabbed a chew toy and chucked it at Patrick making him fall of the couch . He grunted and took the pillow , and falling back asleep. Somebody did a little too much partying last night. Nick on the other hand was slowly getting up and rubbing his head groaning.

" aww Nicky, you okay babe?"

"noo, why is the sun out?"

"because it's 10 in the morning"

" right, I'm going back to sleep"

He waved at me before trudging upstairs. Anna walked into the living room examining the scene before giggling at Patrick. She stuffed some more Special K into her mouth. I walked into the kitchen and took my own box of Lucky Charms, I smiled as the cereal reminded me of Niall.

The guys were ending their second World Tour, and taking a 2 week break from everything again. This time they were all flying here to L.A, enjoying our time together before they left  again. Larry ran into the kitchen followed by Niam and Lilo, as they ran around wagging their tails.

" Ari! have you seen my boxers?"

"oh dear lord, Travis please tell me you have clothes on"

" does a towel count?"

'sure whatever"

He walked in lazily, his hair sticking up in every angle. I smirked patting the hair and shooing him off. He kissed my cheek before walking away. Travis was our new best friend. We decided to rent the room across from Patrick's and Travis came around asking for it. We agreed, as he fit with us perfectly, funny,charming and cute.

I looked around the kitchen noticing my phone blaring out What Makes You Beautiful. Patrick groaned from the living room , yelling out some rude words. I picked it up quickly and answered it.

" hey Zaynee"

"good morning love, just 2  days until I see your beautiful face again"

" I missed you too "

We continued talking for an hour before he had to go, and get food for Niall. Just a few more days and I would see Zayn again. 6 months have gone by without me seeing him in person. I ran upstairs and barged into Anna's room as she looked up from the closet.

" they are coming here so umm are you going with me to the airport in a few days?"

"no I'll just stay here make sure everything is okay"

"alright, see yah, I'm off to the mall"

" wait for me"

"kay, I'll be downstairs"

She nodded her head and released the curling iron, letting a curl hang loose. I stopped my by room and saw Nick on my bed with the blanket over him.

" you got the wrong room again"

"no,  I just like your bed, so hush and leave"

" whatever, have fun dying"