Chapter 22

Arielle's P.O.V

" are you sure Nialler?"

"yes I'm positive"

" come on tell me!"

" she's my friend from home"

"yeah sure, and olly murs is my friend from home also"

" well he is-"

" shut up Niall"

" listen I gotta go , rehearsals and everything but I'll skype ya later night love"

" bye Niall"

I hung up and chucked my phone at the wall. I spent over an hour trying to find something out about that red headed girl from the picture. Her name was Marlee and she was from Mullinger, his hometown.

" you ready girlie"

" yeah, Kendall I'm ready"

He nodded his head and walked out of my room. It's been a week since I've seen the picture. Zayn still hasn't talked to me and the other guys aren't saying anything. Only 6 days left until I go back to England. Which sucks.

" come on Ari"

I got off the bed and hopped down the stairs. Everyone was already standing near the door. Today we were going to some book signing at a mall. Which meant shopping. I slipped on some black converses and my sunglasses before walking outside. The limo was already waiting for us and we hopped inside. The ride over was short and boring since the guys were reviewing some things and Anna was too busy texting someone.

The mall was overrun with Big Time Rush fans standing everywhere. They were screaming and others were fainting which was sorta weird. Okay so when I met Big Time Rush for the first time I may have fan girled a bit but I did not faint. So why were these girls fainting? The guys were escorted to their seats while me and Anna started walking around the mall.

" your the girl whos dating Zayn ! "

I looked over my shoulder and saw a girl with medium length brown hair and blue eyes. She was really pretty and came off as the nice type. I shook my head no and she widened her eyes.

" What ! but you guys are so cute together! I mean those pictures from the park, come on you guys need to be together"

" haha well hes already dating some other girl"

" you mean that whore bag? the ugly slut? "

I laughed and nodded my head. Well now I know fans really don't like Kylie. Which wasn't a shock, on twitter she would be all bitchy with the fans.

" and then Harry and Anna! they broke up? I literally started crying after that tweet I mean they were meant for eachother"

"yeah, but they are both dumb, he still loves her and she loves him, oh crap please don't tell anyone"

" it's fine , I'm not telling anybody this, anyways my name is Karly"

" well my name is Arielle"

"yeah I know, anyways could you please tell the guys i say hi and I love them so much"

She was tearing up while talking about the guys. Which meant that she was a really big directioner. I liked those kind of fans.

" how about I call them and you could tell them?"

She starred at me with wide eyes before nodding her head. Her eyes were bugging out. I took my phone out and scrolled through until I found Louis's number.

" hey there love, how are ya? "

" lou lou well I have a fan right here and she wanted to say hi and by the way are the guys there?"

" yeah hold on"

I heard some shuffling and yelling in the background before Louis started talking again. The girl in front of me started calmy talking. If that was me I would be screaming right now. She talked to them for a few minutes before hanging up.

" thank you so much ! "

" your welcome, well heres my number text me sometime okay?"

She took the paper and shook her head before walking off. Anna came up and starred at the girl walking away. Her arms were full of bags, typical Anna. We walked around the mall for a bit before going to the guys. Security starred at us before Anna started yelling.

" your telling me I can't see my best friend? well listen her big guy, he pays you so either move or get fired"

The security guy looked over at the other one before nodding his head. They let us through and we walked over to the chairs next to the guys. Carlos hugged Anna quickly which made the fans "aaww". It was a cute best friend moment.

The signing took a long time and it was already 9 at night when the last fan left. The guys were tired, and James was asleep on the table. Well someone needs their beauty sleep. We woke him up and started walking out. Since me and Anna got whiney after an hour the security people brought us some McDonald's milkshakes. Which were really yummy.

We got out of the limo and made our way up to the house. It was already really dark and everyone wanted to sleep. Logan made it into the living room and collapsed on the couch. James fell asleep on the couch next to Logan. Kendall went upstairs and Carlos went to call his girlfriend. His real girlfriend samantha droke. She was really pretty and nice. I was happy for them since she made Carlos happy.

I walked into my room and opened up the laptop looking over Twitter. I saw Kylie be all bitchy to some fan who asked a question about the guys.

@jaileneviler34: @Kyliebabiex do you like hanging out with the guys? are they really sweet and funny?

@Kyliebabiex: @ jaileneviler34 why the hell are you asking me these question? I'm fucking tired of answering this every day go and ask someone else and not me.

I scrolled down and decided to un follow Kylie. If she was going to be a bitch to the fans than I didn't want to see it. I followed the fan and tweeted her.

@AriellePayne: @jaileneviler34 sorry about Kylie shes on her period all the time, anyways the guys are really amazing and absolutely funny! xx much love ( next time don't ask Kylie)

I scrolled down my newsfeed and saw that liam tweeted me something.

@Real_Liam_Payne: @AriellePayne: hey there cusin :) hows LA? by the way no hoes or pimps got it? ;) well see you in a week and remember your bed time is at 11 now xx goodnight

I sighed and decided not to reply to him. How the hell did he know it's almost my "bedtime". Oh wait you just had to count wait so that means its 5 am there. What the hell is he doing still up. I decided to ask him tomorrow because if Danielle was involved than I didn't feel like finding out. I shut my laptop and put on the bedside table. My phone started blinking signifying that I had a text. I looked down and saw it was Zayn.

Hey love, I miss you! and by the way we gotta talk when you come back xx love you

Well this text didn't make me feel good. What if he wanted to break up with me? Wait we weren't dating in the first place. It was more of a friends with benefits thing. I locked my phone and pulled the covers up to my chin.

Anna's P.O.V

I walked into my room and turned the laptop on. Since I wasn't really tired I decided twitter would help me get over this boredom. I scrolled down the newsfeed and saw Kylie's tweets. What a bitch. There was nothing new, Liam tweeted Arielle some fatherly stuff like always. And nothing from the other guys. 

My phone beeped and I looked down. It was Harry. Oh no. not good. I opened the text message and starred down. How did he get my number though?

Hey love, I need to talk to you please call me. I miss you a lot, I just need a chance to explain everything. xx Harry <3

I closed the text and threw the phone at the wall. Why did he have to do this? I was slowly getting over him. Well that's a lie. I was no where near getting over Harry. I fell against the pillows and closed my eyes, hoping there was no dream about him like every night.