Chapter 33

Arielle's P.O.V

 Niall was beside me starring and smiling every few seconds. His blue eyes twinkling , with happiness. He looked like a creeper right now just starring.

" stop creeping , Niall"

" well for the past 10 minutes you've been talking in your sleep, I didn't know you thought I was a sexy blond leperchaun"

I widened my eyes and blushed. Oh god did I really say that?. Wait, I never talked in my sleep. I turned to Niall and gave him a look before he burst out laughing.

" I'm kidding, your just really cute when you sleep"

" aw thanks Nialler, I could say the same but your really not cute while sleeping"

" oh thanks, Ari, "

" but, your still a sexy leperchaun"

I winked at him and got out of bed walking towards my room. Zayn was still asleep and looked really hot. But then I remembered yesterday night. No kissing or hugging until he stops smoking. It's going to be hard to kiss those soft lips. I skipped over to the bathroom and jumped into the shower. After my 30 minute shower I dressed in some flower printed jean shorts. I paired it with a pink cardigan and some white sandals. Zayn stirred around in his sleep before pulling the covers back over himself. He looked really cute. I grabbed my phone and snapped a quick picture of him sleeping and tweeted it.

@AriellePayne : doesn't Zaynee look so cute in this picture ? :)pic.twitter.com/45gw8192 

I slipped my phone back into the pocket and made my way out into the kitchen. Anna was frying some bacon while Niall was waiting patiently. She put a plate in front of him and he grabbed it thanking her.

" so, are you okay?"

"no, I'm not, my mind is like going crazy, I love him but what if he's hiding more things from me?"

She sat down on one of the chair and sighed. Her hair was up in a messy ponytail and her eyes looked really tired with bags underneath. We sat there in silence for a couple more minutes before she got up and dragged herself to the living room.

" it's time Ari ! "

I looked over at Niall and starred at him confused. He smiled big and grabbed my hand pulling me over to the living room and threw shoes at me. 

" remember when you wanted to play the guitar?"

I nodded my head and slipped the shoes on. It's been over a year since I last played the guitar and I wanted to start again. So Niall was going to be my private tutor and re teach me everything. He slipped his hand into mine and we walked down the stairs and into the small hotel cafe. We walked up to the stage and sat down on the stools. Nobody was there since the cafe didn't open for another hour. Niall gave me and guitar and took out his own.

" alright lets start off with something easy, what makes you beautiful ?"

I nodded my head and positioned my fingers the same way Niall had his. I used to play this song every day so I remembered most of it. Niall started it off and sang along to Liam's part. I strummed along with him and sang Harry's part.  We finished off the song in a few minutes and started grinning.

" that was so good ! "

" yeah, let's try something new and hard"

I sighed and nodded my head.

" watch me and then join in after you get it"

He started strumming the first few notes to Demi Lovato's Give Your Heart a Break. It was my new favorite song by her. She was super talented and really pretty no wonder she was Niall's celebrity crush. After a few seconds I joined in on the chorus and we sang to the lyrics.We each took a turn at the verses before joining together for the chorus.