Chapter 23

Arielle's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and turned over to find James on my chair. He waved at me before looking back at the laptop.

" you ready?"

" no"

The last week we all spent together. Either we went to the beach or did some sightseeing. Yesterday we visited my parents graves which made me really emotional. In 15 hours I would be back home. Well my second home. Liam was happy that I was coming back and so were the other guys. Well Zayn never spoke to me these past few weeks so I didn't know how he felt.

" come on, Anna's already waiting"

" okay"

I got up and pushed James out of the room and locking it behind me. I grabbed some clothes and went inside the shower. After I was done, I slipped the navy blue lace summer dress and curled me hair. When we got to England the guys had to go to a red carpet event. I slipped on some black flats and walked out of the bathroom and downstairs. Anna was dressed in a pink version of my dress with white flats. Her hair was up in a curled ponytail. After much convincing from everyone, Anna agreed to come back to England. Nobody knew except for Niall, who would be sharing his apartment with her.

" you ready?"

" yup"

The guys were behind us looking upset. I walked up to James and hugged him tightly.

" im gonna miss you jamesy!"

" remember I'm just a phone call away"

He released me and I walked over to Kendall. He pouted and hugged me also. Logan was next, he was tearing up. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek.

" Logey! "

" Ari!"

We stood there for a few seconds before he let me go. Logan was my best friend in the house, he told me everything and I told him everything. I walked over to Carlos and we did our special handshake before hugging.

" tell your gorgeous girlfriend to keep you on a leash"

" yeah yeah, well I'm proud to say your not dead so I'm a fantastic guardian"

He laughed and bowed before hugging me once again. I raised and eyebrow at him and shook my head. 3 days ago he lost me and Anna in the woods when we went camping. Then after 20 minutes of searching he gave up and went to sleep. Me and Anna had to find our own way back to the campsite.

Anna hugged all the guys and went up to Carlos. They both teared up and stood there hugging for a long time.

" come on Anna"

She nodded her head and wiped the tears away. We walked out of the house and waved one last time. The guys had to do a signing in an hour so they couldn't take us to the airport.

The ride over was sad and Anna cried for most of it. Even though she was happy to see One Direction. At the airport we checked in and went onto the plane. It was a 11 hour ride to England. We spent the whole ride talking and on our laptops playing random games.

" ladies and gentlemen the plane will be landing in a few minutes, thank you for flying with AirEngland"

We both looked at eachother and smiled. I was really excited to see everyone again. The plane landed and we got off , the service men already had our suitcases and were pulling it behind us. WE walked through the crowd which mostly consisted of fans and security who were trying to hold them in. I spotted a familiar pair of blue eyes and ran up to Niall. He opened his arms up and hugged me.