Chapter Seven

BEEP BEEP BEEP. My alarm is going off at six thirty in the morning. Finally school. You might think that this is kind of weird but i actually like school. My life would be so much more boring without school. I hop out of bed and hop into the shower. But, I do have an awfully bad habit in the shower....

"SOMEDAYY MY PRINCE WILL COMEE.."i sing at the the top of my lungs. Before i knew it i hear a reply back.

"Raelin shut up were trying to sleep." i hear from all the people in our house.

"fine fine. i was just trying to have fun"

After my shower, i grabbed a plain black dress and some peach colored sandals. Then, i headed to the bathroom. First, I brushed my hair and teeth. Then, i did my hair in a bun that looked like a giant bow. Lastly, makeup. This usually takes me a half hour so i'll skip through that. I stepped out of my door feeling like a million dollars. (Not literally:)

"Mom im ready for school." i say as i walk down the stairs

"Ok you can go start the car and i wil be out in a minuet."

"Sure"

When i get to school, I am just of time. My first class is science. Not tooo boring but on the edge. Lets fast forward to lunch. Eighth graders are special so we get so sit in a square of liberty. Blah blah blah. For lunch that day i brought a roasted dove and some potatoes.

"Um Raelin, what is that?" my friend kala asks

"Oh its only some dove and potatoes."

"Okk?"

"Yea its delicious. wanna try some?" i ask

"No way"

"Common! its really good!" i say. Kala slowly backs away.

"I was just kidding you know."

"Ok good. i thought you were actually going to make me eat that."

I dont know why but i get really bored at lunch. I usually walk around to keep me preoccupied.

"Common Kala. Will you walk around with me?" I ask

"Sure Raelin"

So we take off down the hallway and turn left. And...run right into Wren who was talking with some of his friends.

"Heyy! Raelin!" Wren says and comes over and gives me a hug.

"I love you!" He says in a silly voice. I laugh.

"I love you more!" I say.

"You broke up with that girl already?" I say and immeadiately want to kill myself for saying that.

"Um yes." Wren says and starts to back away.

"Ok well I will see you layer i guess."

"Ok" Wren says.

"What have I done Kala?" I ask