Chapter Nine

*Soooo how are you liking my story??? comment or vote if you would like.*

Over the weekend I had decided to try and get over Wren the best I could. I would try and forget what had happened on that school day. Wren was just a boy that I had only known for like, forever. To get my mind off the subject, I decided to have someone to spend the night.

Hmmm Jayden? No I just went to her house two weeks ago. How about Annie? Yes. I grab my phone out of my sweatshirt pocket and dial her number.

"Hello?" Annie asks

"Hi Annie its Raelin."

"Oh hi Raelin whats up?"

"Oh I was just wondering if you were free to sleep over tonight?"

"Oooo sounds like fun let me ask my mom really quick"

"Ok"

As I wait, I can hear Annie's feet running across the hardwood in her house to go and find her mom. I hear faintly: Mom can I please sleep over at Raelin's house tonight? Sure just call me when your ready to come back home. Ok.

I hear the feet running back to the front of the house.

"Raelin? Are you still there?"

"Yea what did your mom say?"

"She said I could come over but to call her when I am ready to come back home."

"Ok! Um how bout I come and pick you up in five minuets?

"Sure see you then!"

I hang up the phone. I look over my shoulder and realize that my room is a complete disaster. Ooo yay! I love a good cleaning project. This room will be clean in less that 15 minuets.

Yep I was right. My room was very purdy now. Now, I need to ask my mom if Annie can actually sleep over. I know I know I should have asked her before...too late now.

"Mom" I call down the stairs

"Can Annie sleep over here tonight?"

"Um were not busy so sure. But did you ask her before you asked me?

Awww she caught me.

"Uhh maybe."

"I really should not let her sleep over because you did that...but too late you already told her."

"Yes! Sorry mom I wont do it again"

Yea right I think to myself.

"Mhhhmm"

"But mom, I told her we would pick her up right now"

"Ok well lets go"

Hours later we were sitting of the floor of my room painting our nails.

"Sooo what electives did you get this quarter?"

"I got art"

"oooo art! You are going to have to show me everything you make!"

"Ok. I will. But Its really not one of my favorite classes."

"Aww why not?"

"Because there's this really annoying guy named Wren and he is just so disruptive and always get's sent out of the class."

I freeze up. Annie still dosent know that I know him.

"Ohhh that sounds realllly annoying."

"It is."

But is he actually good at art?"

"Um yea I dont really pay attention to what he does."

"Oh"

"Yea. Today, he walked past my desk and fake slapped me in the face. Sooo annoying"

"I feel bad for for you"

I do know that Wren can be a little weird sometimes but he is nice to me most of the time. Here I go again. I was supposed to forget and forgive him this weekend! Nice job at that me. Hmmm what if we were meant to know each other and thats why it is so hard to forget about him. Maybe that also means that he cant stay mad at me forever either.