Chapter Eleven (also english assignment:)

As far as I know Wren is being irrelevant. But, as usual I need to focus a little bit more on school and not on Wren. Right now I have and English assignment to complete. I get to work with Kala!

Later in english class...

"Kala what do you want to do our project on?"

"How bout we right a billion page letter to the principal?!?!"

"Um no thanks. Veto that idea. Wait...yea the ideas gone. Ooooo I have an idea! How about we write a story inside a story!"

"Sounds like a lot of work, but if you want to we can."

"Yes! Mission accomplished!"

"You know I was joking about writing that billion page letter?!?

"Yea right.." I whisper under my breath.

We both laugh.

"Soooo. I heard you were writing a book called Destiny of Two?"

"Oh yea! I am. You should read it soon. I think that its going well so far. Alot of reads and most of the story is true!"

"I will read it when I get home."

"So anyways. Back to the project we are working on?"

"Oh yea. Sure"

"Kala, lets try to finish this project efficiently ok?"

"I agree. I feel a little off topic on what we were disgussing before."

"Same. And when we are done, how bout we throw a party to commerate all of our work!"

"Well, it depends if we are ever going to finish it first.."

"Yea." Kala says and laughs.

Excuse my analysis of the day. Back to Wren. Did you know that he has a terrible choice in girlfriends? Yes. He does. So naive right? I think the cause for this is that he is a guy and guys have the attention span of a squirrel. Their minds are made of thinking about girls and sports. I guess? To prove my idea me and Kala will text Brett and ask him some questions. (A kind of interview)

Us: Do guys just think about sports and girls?

Brett: Yes

Us: Do you think you have a good attention span, or is it kind of like the attention span of a squirrel?

Brett: No I think I have a great attention span.

Us: Do guys actually have feelings of do they just not care about what other people think about them?

Brett: It depends what kind of guy you are.

This concludes the texting section.

"Alright Kala. I think we got alot of good answers?"

"Yes I agree."

"Do you think we finished the english assignment?"

"Yea we got lots of good evidence."

*Authors note* I will be back to writing the next chapter how I did before. This chap was just kind of a fun thing. :) Hope you liked it!