Time Skip: 5 Years Later-Escape

Setting: the ice cream shop Pepper took the girl...

"Go wait at that table sweetie and don't talk to anyone okay," Pepper tells me

"..." I nod my head and run over to the table closest to the door

I sit down and quietly wait for Pepper; smiling, and happy, I can't wait to get back and drawl more...as I look around at all the different colors of the shop and the different objects inside, I feel a large hand cover my mouth and another one lift me from my seat. Next thing I know, I'm being dragged out of the ice cream place again my will and I'm too scrawny to fight back. My eyes go purple with fear as I'm dragged away...

"Hey!" I hear Pepper's voice yell as she chases after us

But it soon fades as she looses us and soon things become dark; when I come to again, I'm back in my cage and the cage next to me where 002 usually is, is empty. Clutching my necklace he gave me, I squeeze my eyes shut tight hoping its all just a bad dream and I'll wake up in Stark Tower to the smell of pancakes. Tears run down my face as I realize this isn't the case and I hear the screams of 002 from the other room, the bad room. Unable to speak since they took and destroyed the thing Tony gave me to allow me to have my voice back, I cry silently as I continue clutching my necklace and recall the image of our mother. I want Pepper...and Tony...I want my mommy!

(5 years later)

They broke me...002 died during testing a few years ago; now it's just me and 007...I have to get out of here...but even if I did, I couldn't go back to where Tony and Pepper and Mr. Banner we're...that's the first place they'd look. I'd just be putting them all in danger...I can't remember their voices anymore, and I'm forgetting their faces. 002...I mean William, would want me to escape and be free; I could do it too! I'm a lot stronger than I use to be; they feed enough to stay alive and when I comply. If I behave and go through training without making a peep, they even go as far as feeding me twice a day. Thanks to Pepper and Tony, I can read and write and I know a little math...but not much; I want to learn more, I want to see them again. I have to see them again; I only saw my mother's picture that one time...I'll never hear her voice, but...I wanna see her picture again. If only for a moment; I wanna feel what I felt when I was with Tony and Pepper again...

I told Pepper then that I was eight...that was at least four or five years ago; I'm not really sure, it's hard to keep track when you staring at stone walls through metal cage bars with nothing to do. I left my note at the tower, so now all I have to my name is this necklace William got be so long ago...at least I know I have a mother and a last name, "William Howard Fares and 001 Fares," at least I know William's finally free and at peace...it makes me smile to think that he's where ever mom is, that he finally gets to meet her, "Philomena Fares," I bet she would've been a great mom. I have a new mission, escape and try to find out who my father is; see if he's alive, see if he wants me...or will at least take me in till I can save up some of the greens stuff and get as far away from this place as possible...

"Subject 001," one of them shouts interrupting my thoughts

"..." I glare at him with now black eyes of hatred

"Time to train," he says opening the cage

"..." this is it! This is my chance to escape!

"Run," I recall William's voice shouting all those years ago when I first escaped, "I'll hold them off..." I swore I hear his voice whispering in my ear here and now

My eyes turn gray as I feel the sting of tears behind my eyes, but I can't show my pain in front of them, they'll see me as being weak if I do. The cage opens and I lung at him with sharp piercing nails, clawing and mauling him till he motionless. My nails have become unbreakable from their so called research, I also have many other abilities now; as more of them come, I unglove my hands and they all start to tremble, they know exactly what I'm capable of since they're the ones who make me. My hearing is heightened, I have invisible wings that let me fly, my reflexes are like that of a cat...or at least that's what they said...I can make people pass out with just the touch of my finger and there's one more thing I can do. But I don't like doing it; it makes me feel like a monster...

Finally...I'm free; the moment I find the exit I used all those years ago and take out the last of them with just the touch of my hand, I run and jump into the air. Stretching my invisible wing, I fly as far away as fast as I can; realizing that it's probably not normal to see a flying girl, I quickly land on the tallest building around. I take in a deep breath of fresh air and smile as I let it out...I'm finally free from them and I'm gonna make sure it stays that way. All I have to do is keep a low profile, stay out of sight, and stay away from the tower...

"Excuse me miss," a male voice comes from behind me,"are you alright?"

"She looks awful," I hear someone whisper

"Just dreadful," whispers another

"..." I nod at the man and then run away before he can ask me anything else

Once on the streets, I look around for somewheres to stay seeing as the bright ball of light above is moving its way down to be replaced by the dimmer version of itself. With my eyes back to baby blue and my guard up I look for a place to stay for the night. An alley way! That's perfect for tonight! Tomorrow I'll see if I can find out the year and some place that'll let me stay and earn that green stuff. I rub my thumb over the charm on my necklace as I finally let my guard down enough to cry silently for William and eventually I cry myself to sleep...