Trouble

*the pic. Is of Subject:007*

Setting: the streets of New York...

Find a place to crash first, or...a place I can earn that green stuff? Well...I think as I look at my reflection in a shop window...I stand out too much. I need a different appearance of 007 will find me and dealing with her is a bitch; I can take her on no problem, I just don't want to. I suppose I'm lucky; I actually have parents...or rather parent, somewhere out there in the world. Where as 007 was created in an incubator when I was two, so she's a year younger than me; but she's a lot stronger more of a killer than I ever was. Unlike me, 007 can talk but doesn't; she more about actions than words. She's strong in up close combat and she's a dam good sniper too; she the perfect weapon-emotionless and a heart of ice-she also tends to over kill her victims.

Enough about 007...get those thoughts right out of your head right now 001 Fares. I've looked at a number of abandoned places; some have too many homeless people-it's sad-it's not that I mind sharing, it's just that I don't trust people and should I get startled awake in my sleep...I could accidentally kill someone or seriously hurt them. So I need a secluded place with very few other people residing in it...wait...what was that sound? Shit! She found me already! I break into a run and start jumping and bouncing of of things to get away faster...I knew I should've changed my look first dam it! I'm gonna have to fight her at some point, but I need to get to a place where there are less people around...but where? Where!

"..." shit! She's already shooting at me

I'll here and now; I've got no choice...she wants a fight, it's a fight she's gonna get. But am only using that ability as a last resort...if I use my wings, shell just shoot me down and there's no way I'm going to be able to get close enough to knock her out with my touch. Dam it all! That's not leaving me with many options here! Why do I have such useless abilities! My only options left are using my heightened hear, reflexes, and unbreakable nails to keep dodging like I already am or use that...course there's always the third option of giving up and going back with her quietly...but William would be pissed at me if he were here and knew I was even considering that as an option. So which is it then? Continue dodging or...that....shit! She just had to bring out the stabby thingies and bigger boom-boom toys...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Avengers tower:living room-all are gathered, minus Thor)

"Tony turn on the news!" Pepper says rushing in

"I'm here at the scene," the lady reporter speaks, "where it appears two abnormal women are taking part in hand to hand combat. The one with the face mask appears to be attack the other with cat like reflexes."

The camera zooms in onto the fight; people run and scream in various directions as the woman with the face mask shoots large guns and throws knives at the other woman whom seems defenseless but dodges everything thrown at her. The Avengers watch with great interest; Natasha's phone goes off just as the camera zooms into the woman that's dodging every attack and not fighting back...

"Pause the screen!" Tony shouts

"What gives?" Clint says

"Pepper do you see it?" Tony asks ignoring the rest

"See what?" Sam asks confuses

"It's her," Pepper breathes

"Her who?" Nat asks coming back into the room

"His daughter," Banner pipes up

"What about her eyes?" Steve asks

"They're black," Clint mumbles