Red Winter

*song is only for the feeling of the chapter; lyrics have nothing to do with chapter of story*

Setting: Annie's childhood horror home...

We arrive at a dull white painted house with black shudders...flashbacks of the needles and pain flash through my mind as the screams of the past echo in my ears and 007 pulls me through the house-through the kitchen-the rest of the house is set up like a lab. My cage is in the basement-graves of the other dead are in the back yard...though they're hardly graves...more like a giant pit where they throw the bodies-don't even cover them. You probably wonder how they got away with this...if anyone came questioning...those people disappeared. From the outside it looks like a normal-happy-sweet little house, but inside is where the horrors are. 007 pushes me towards the center of the lab, I almost trip...

"..." I glare as he circles me

"Don't give me that look 001," he growls, "I did not kill the boy."

"..." I continue glaring

"Very well," he says, "it's time to finish what we start sixteen years ago."

"..." I glare onward

"You and 007 are the perfect weapons, well..." he say, "almost anyway..."

"..." the hells that supposed to mean?

"You're too..." he starts, "emotional."

"..." my eyes go widen, and purple without my realizing it

"007 bring her to the chair please," he says

The chair...not the chair! Most of the other subjects that go to the chair never return...what am I saying? None of them returned; William died in the chair! Like said, it's a chair-in which the victim is strapped down-a hat thing is strapped on the head and then the screaming would begin. The chair is a replica of the original that I saw once at the main base; they were using on a man with a metal arm, kind of like 007's arm-only his had a red star on it-when he was freed of it, he was a ruthless killer like 007. The replica of it that's in the base I was raised in was supposed to do the same thing...but has kinks and with each tempt to fix it, they'd have the Subjects test it...they were luck if they survived the first time. William was put in the chair three time, he died the third...

I struggle as 007 pulls me towards the chair; I wriggle as I'm strapped down and the hat thing is placed on me, my breathing slows as I continue glaring at them. I watch as they flip the switch and pain surges through my veins and entire body...is this my end? Am I going to die in this chair? Everything goes dark as the pain becomes numbing...I wake feeling pain in my neck and soon fall unconscious again. My eyes snap open and I look around...what's going on? Where am I? Who...am I?

"I see you're awake," comes a voice

"..." I stare at the man

"Your neck might be a bit sore," he says, "but that should go away in time..."

"I'm sorry," I whisper, "but..."

"You're official name is The Red Winter and you have one mission along with The Winter Witch," he says

"..." I listen

"Find and bring back The Winter Soldier by any means necessary," he says, "are you ready to comply?"

"The man called her Annie," says a woman with a metal arm

"..." the man stares at her

"That's a nice name," I whisper, "is it mine?"

"No," he growls and a smile grows on his face, "you and Winter Witch shall find and retrieve the Winter Soldier and return him here is that understood?"