Scarecrow

Dean, Sam, and I are sound asleep. I'm lying against Dean's bare chest. Dean and I wake up to Sam telling someone on the phone, "We're fine. Dad, where are you?"

Dean sits up, forcing me up as well. "What? Why not?" Sam asks.

"Is that Dad?" Dean asks.

"You're after it, aren't you?" Sam asks. "The thing that killed Mom."

I wrap my arms around Dean's beautiful body, pressing my bare breasts against his back so I can watch Sam as well. "A demon?" Sam asks. "You know for sure?"

Dean grabs his shirt. "A demon? What's he saying?" I cling to Dean. He puts his shirt on as I grab my bra. He hooks it in back for me as Sam sits quietly.

"You know where it is?" Sam finally asks as Dean and I put on some underwear.

"Let us help," Sam says. A pause as I pull on some pants. "Why not?"

Dean reaches for the phone, "Gimme the phone."

"Names? What names?" Sam asks. "Dad, wha-? Talk to me. Tell me what's going on." Dean looks panicky. "No," Sam says. "Alright? No way."

"Dean," I try to calm him. Dean snatches the phone. "Dad, it's me. Where are you?" there's a pause when Dean looks shocked. "Yes sir," he replies. Another pause. "Uh, yeah, I got a pen. What are the names?"

We're on the road. I'm following Dean on my Harley. I give Eli a call, "Yo, bro."

"Hey, whassup?" Eli asks.

Dean stops suddenly and I pull over as well. "Hold on, Eli," I get off and walk over to the passenger window. Sam is driving? is the first thing that runs through my head.

Dean and Sam seem to be fighting. "What's wrong?" Eli asks.

"I don't know," I say. "I'm not sure. I think they're fighting."

"Who? Sam and Dean?" Eli asks.

"Yes," I say. Sam hops out of the car. Then Dean follows.

"You're a selfish bastard, you know that?" Dean says to Sam. My eyes widen. "You just do whatever you want. Don't care what anybody thinks."

"That's what you really think?" Sam asks.

"Yes, it is," Dean says.

"Yo, Elisa?" Eli asks.

"Hush," I say.

"Well, then this selfish bastard is going to California," Sam grabs his stuff and walks away.

"C'mon, you're not serious," Dean says.

"I am serious," Sam says.

"It's the middle of the night!" Dean yells. "Man, I'm taking off. I will leave your ass, you hear me?"

"That's what I want you to do," Sam says.

"Goodbye, Sam," Dean says, shutting the trunk.

"You okay?" I ask Sam as Dean hops back in the car.

"Leave, Elisa," Sam says. Dean drives away, me following suit.

"Dude, we just left Sam by the side of the road," I say.

"What?" Eli asks.

"I don't know," I say. "They were fighting and then Sam just walked away."

"The fuck?!" Eli asks.

"Alright, let's move on. We could talk about this all day. So, Dean wanted me to tell you to call off the search," I say.

"Oh Hell no," Eli says. "I've tracked him to Cali. I'm not stopping now."