Angeles

I'm lying on the couch, reading a book on Native American lore when I hear a crash in the kitchen of our hotel room. What the Hell? I think, knowing Sam is in his own room, beside mine. A figure flashes by the door as I grab my nullifier. My hands release the nullifier and I take my headphones out of my ears when the figure starts walking toward me. "Hey," I say, looking into a pair of green eyes.

"Hello, beautiful," he says with a smile. I watch as he makes his way over to me, grabbing my hips and lifting me up.

"I'll be right back," he says, walking into the kitchen and grabbing the radio. He turns up the music while he walks through the door as Angeles starts playing. Dean starts singing the lyrics.

Someone's always coming around here

Trailing some new kill

Says "I've seen your picture on a

Hundred dollar bill"

He grabs my hands and starts spinning me around, his green eyes sparkling. I start laughing as he lifts me up, my legs instinctively wrapping around his waist. He kisses me on the cheek and continues singing.

What's a game of chance to you,

To him is one

Of real skill.

So glad to meet you, Angeles.

My laughing dies out as I join in, our voices fitting together perfectly like puzzle pieces. He smiles, looking at me lovingly, before singing the next few lines.

Picking up the ticket shows there's

Money to be made

Go on, lose the gamble that's the

History of the trade

I unwrap my legs and stand on my own two feet. Unknowingly, my left foot has fallen asleep. I fall forward into Dean's chest as he basically laughs out the next verse of the song.

Did you add up all the cards left to play

To zero

And sign up with evil Angeles?

I regain my balance and back away from Dean, but begin slow dancing before Dean runs into a wall, causing us both to fall to the ground and start laughing. The radio has it's own solo for the next chorus

Don't start me trying now

Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Cause I'm all over it, Angeles.

Dean stands up, lifting me up by my waist. He points at me, signaling that the next few lines are mine.

I can make you satisfied in

Everything you do

All your secret wishes could

Be coming true

His voice joins mine.

And be forever with my poison arms

Around you

We slow dance into the kitchen while the last lines of the song play alone from the radio

No one's gonna fool around with us

So glad to meetcha Angeles

Just as the last words finish, Dena smacks into the cabinet, a loud crash accompanying a pile of falling pots and pans. He begins picking them up, a look of surprise on his face when he turns to see me laughing. He joins in, but the laughter dies out when I start helping him. Runnin' starts playing on the radio when Sam walks into the kitchen. He turns the thing off.

"I'm not going through that noise again," he says, taking the radio with him back to his room. "You probably scared the neighbors. I could hear you through the walls." Dean bursts out laughing and I join in. I walk over to Dean and plant a kiss on his lips. "I love you," I say, kissing him again.

"I love you, too, Ellie."