Chapter Twenty Five

"Where the hell is she?!" he asked again. I couldn't see who it was but I knew that voice.

"That's none of your concern," Angus replied calmly, but firmly. He didn't give me up, but didn't lie either. Mike slammed his fist into the wall.

"I know you have her!"

"Whether I do or not is none of your concern."

"You just get finished fucking her or what?" I heard voices coming down the hall, all of them shouting.

"What the hell are you doing here? We asked you to leave a long time ago," Malcolm said.

"Hannah didn't ask me to leave, you just took her away!"

"We were savin' her from your sorry ass!"

"Why don't you leave lad, you're clearly not wanted here," Brian said much more calmer than the others.

"Where's Hannah?" Mike asked.

"She's wherever the hell you're not!" Malcolm yelled at him.

"Where the fuck is she?! She's just fucking around in here, all fucking day!"

"Listen, look at me."

"Fucking assholes!"

"Look at me, listen," Malcolm said trying to catch his attention. "Listen. I don't want you talking about her that way. You don't deserve a woman like her, and the way she talked about you, she clearly has no interest. So leave her alone, leave her alone, don't talk about her like that."

"I wanna hear that from her mouth, is she in here?!"

"That's none of your business, we told you to get out!"

"Get out here! Get out of the fucking bedroom you whore!" I stayed in my spot. I watched Angus at the door and he stood in Mike's way so he couldn't get in. He seemed calm but I could tell he was pissed.

"Angus close the door on him, we got this," Malcolm said. Angus closed the door and Mike got upset.

"No don't you close this fucking door! Don't you close the fucking door!" Mike's voice was muffled behind the wood. The men still yelled at each other but I stopped paying attention. I hadn't noticed I'd been shaking the entire time. Angus came up to me looking peeved. Well, more than peeved.

"Come here," he said pulling me up from the floor. "Hey, you okay?" I looked at the floor still shaking. He must have tracked down the band's tour dates. "He's not getting you again, don't worry about him." Angus pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair. "I won't let him." A few minutes later a much softer knock came on the door. Angus held me a bit tighter before going to answer it.

"He's gone," Malcolm said. "Got escorted out by hotel officials, probably taking him to the police or somethin'. Hannah okay?"

"Yeah she's, in there," Angus said moving so Malcolm could come in.

"Hey love," Malcolm said also hugging me. "Don't listen to him, understand? He was on drugs, some real hard stuff. Prolly didn't mean it but I don't give two shits. Never seen anyone that crazy."

"Where's Brian?" I asked.

"Went back to his room I guess. Phil's there too, Cliff went out for a bit. You wanna see them?"

"Yes please," I said quietly.

"Okay," he smiled. He wrapped an arm around me and took me to the other room. Angus followed us with his hands in his pockets. "Keep up Ang, she's your girl," Malcolm laughed.

"I'm comin', I'm comin'." He walked up next to me and took my hand. Malcolm dropped his arm and went ahead of us.

"Hey Mal," Brian said opening the door for him. "Get business taken care of?"

"Yeah, he's gone. We'll probably see him again, but-oh Hannah's here, she wanted to see ya'."

"Ah, come here lass." Once again I was pulled in for a hug. "Here, let's go inside then."