Study Hall <special>

Notes:

Before the story begins I wanted to say thank you to everyone for reading my story so far. First, thank you to my readers serenitykiss , leaniemarie , mikuhiro , FionaMelissaCruz , TetelMarcos , glittersparkle12 , DianneJoyceSango , and anyone else that I may have forgotten to mention. Secondly, thank you to my followers Marble258 , shilereine , simaynu , and serenitykiss (again).

I will like to give a shout out to another Wattpad author, Eunicemyrhrun . I have read her story, Silenced Fears, and I really recommend it to others. It is an excellent book and Eunicemyrhrun is a great person. I especially enjoy the quotes at the beginning of each chapter and the how she tries to interact with the readers.

This short part is like a bonus chapter. It takes place at the school's library. It's like a small funny skit of all the zodiac signs so far trying to study together. This is told from a third person point of view. And it takes place before Julian (Scorpio) and Leyla (Cancer) start dating.

I will be making more bonus chapters like this in the future. If you want to see some of the signs in a specific situation please message me with your suggestion and I will try my best to complete your request. New characters and parts will be added soon in the future. Now, lets start this already.

****

"Where is everyone?" Amnisty (Sagittarius) sits at one of the tables bored. Mason (Virgo and Sagittarius' younger but taller brother) taps his fingers on the table as he stands next to his sister. He looks down at Amelia and admires her focus. Amelia (Capricorn) sits across from Amnisty with her notes already open and a book next to them. "Wow. You don't wait for anyone, do you?" Amnisty comments to Amelia.

Amelia nods her head and says, "Uh-huh." She never looks away from her notes.

"So what are you studying?" Mason asks her. Amnisty kicks her feet under the table like a child.

"World History," Amelia mutters while pushing up her glasses.

"Has anyone died yet?" Amnisty smiles. Mason shakes his head at his sister.

Amelia picks up her head and looks at Amnisty with a 'seriously' face. She picks up her notes and book and moves to the other end of the table. Amnisty giggles, her boredom slightly sated.

Calder (Pisces) finally returns from chatting with the librarian. Amnisty smiles at him and asks impatiently, "Where is everyone?" Calder shrugs and puts his bag on the table as he takes a seat next to Amnisty.

"They got hit by a bus." Amelia says and smiles slightly. Amnisty and Mason giggle. Calder smiles and now it's his turn to shake his head at Amelia's comment.

"You have a dark sense of humor and I love it." Amnisty stretches her arms towards Amelia and giggles more. Amelia chuckles then returns to her notes.

"Don't encourage her." Calder playfully slaps Amnisty's wrist. She smiles and brings her arms back to her sides.

Justice (Libra) walks in with Ashlyn (Aquarius) clinging to her arm. Ashlyn mutters, "Lumps is scary. Is she even human?" She turns to Justice who gives her a shrug.