Author Note

Well finally I am starting my own Jerrie fanfiction.  I have to say I want to write one for so long, and there were people asking me to do it on social media too...but I really don't think my English is good enough to write a good one, so I just let the idea slip away...

But well.  I don't know why but one day my mind changed.  I was thinking why not try one?  You never know if you didn't try right?  And I have been having some ideas in my mind that I really would like to put into a fanfiction...so I think I would just write one to see how it goes.

If it's good, then great!  If it's bad, the worst I could get is receiving some comments saying I am suck which I am totally fine with it lol And I would like to apologize first if you guys have to endure my poor writing haha

Okay enough for my bullshits! I would like to talk about what this fanfic would be like...

-The story would be just like real world, so you would see I put lots of events that really happened in the past for Little Mix into this story.  (Which is just an excuse for my lazyness to think of any new storyline lol)  But well this was my first idea when I wanna start my own fanfiction, because I want you to relate to the story when you are reading it.  So what's better than putting actual things in it:)

- The timeline is set to be after the Get Weird Tour but before their promotion for Glory Days.  So the story began in about September 2016.
I would try to make each event at the exact timeline like real world, but sometimes maybe not due to the need of the storyline (sorryaboutit)

- Most chapters I would use either Perrie or Jade's POV because I would like you to know what they were actually thinking and feeling

-You would see I add song lyrics to some chapters and I would add those songs via youtube.  I recommended you listened to the song while reading it because I think it would be better for you to get into the story.

-The story development may be kind of slow to you guys because I want to focus on writing how Jerrie was feeling instead of rushing the story.

- Last but not least, my goal is to give you as many Jerrie feel as possible, and I hope I achieve that. 

Comments are more than welcome as I would like to know how you think or feel about the story.  Enjoy!