Chapter 35

A/N: I am back~

Jade's POV

We are now at the airport waiting for boarding, Perrie is struggling to keep her eyes open as it is too early for my baby. I felt bad cause I knew I was the reason to it. I couldn't sleep last night due to all the stress I was feeling about attending to the funeral. She was up all night wrapping me in her arms and whispering sweet words to calm me down so I could get a few hours of sleep, but I don't know if she had any.

"Flight BA1340 to Newcastle is ready for boarding. All passengers please come to Gate 8 for boarding. Repeat. Flight..."

"Baby our flight is ready" I whispered into her ears, as she was having a short nap.

Her body began to shift and she lifted her head off my shoulder and stretched her arms. She revealed her beautiful blue eyes and smiled once she saw me. She kissed my forehead and got up, holding out her hand for me to grab. I took her hand and interlocked our fingers, then led her to the gate. We didn't bring too many things with us as we would only stay for one night in South Shields because we have work tomorrow afternoon.

We got on the plane and our seats were at the back as we didn't want to get recognized so easily and got unwanted attention when we are being cozy with each other, and luckily there are only a few people on the same flight due to early time.

"Baby I am sorry I keep you up all night." I apologized when we sat down at our seats.

"Don't be sorry baba you didn't sleep well either, I know you are worried about today. How are you feeling?" Her tone was so caring which nearly brought me to the verge of tears.

"I...I am scared. I-I have accepted the fact that she is gone and I have been mentally prepared for this to come for the past few days but...it's only hours until I have to say goodbye to her and started a life without her in it...I-I am not sure I am ready for it" I gulped. I have managed to let work occupied my mind in the past few days, but now there was no distraction anymore and I am counting down the time to the funeral, the fear hit me harder than I could have ever imagined.

She lifted up the arm of our seats that separate us and pulled me up on her lap, engulfed me into a warm embrace, and tears started falling down uncontrollably, I am not one being comfortable to show my weakness, but she is one of the few people I have no problem to show my true self, and I know she could give me the strength I need.

"I know Jadey I know it's hard. You have been so tough and professional for the past few days and I am so proud of you. But it's okay to cry now baba, it's just me here. No one can be strong all the time, not even Supergirl, sometimes it's okay to be not okay" She kept rubbing my back and whispering comforting words into my ears like what she was doing last night. I pulled away once my sobbing subsided and my body stopped shaking anymore, she wiped the tears off my face gently

"Thank you for always be there for me Pez"

"Always"

I leaned in and stopped in the track when our lips were almost touching. I held back the urge to connect them and turned my head to press my lips on her cheek instead, I could see the disappointment in her face.

"Baby you know I wanted to but we are in public" I cooed and pushed back her golden tress. My eyes widened when she caught me off guard and pecked my lips

"I can't help it" She shrugged. I giggled and pecked her lips again quickily

"Now let's get some rest yeah? We both need that" She grinned. I nodded and got back to my seat and buckled my seat belt. I rested my head on her shoulder and let sleep took over me.