Sequel

A/n: for whoever still reads this story...

They did not have 500 kids that was just a joke. They did get married, they did have two kids, and ya. Anywho this is a Sequel from 3rd person point of view. I thought you guys may like this... idk...

Lynn, Andrew, Jennifer, and Jayden are very happy now! Jennifer and Jayden are twins they are both 13. Jayden always protects his little sister by 20 seconds but they still love each other. This is like the perfect family. Obviously they have disagreements, fights because there is good and evil, high and low, storms and rainbows, happiness and sadness. But like a family they always find their was out of the rabbit hole.  

As for Roxana, she is still living her crazy live, no anchor at her feet, as she always said: Life is better in the wild.

Alex found himself a girl, her name is Jordan. They are cute together but nothing serious.

Ashley, the girl that almost ruined their lives, well she hasn't bother anyone anymore, but nobody really know nothing about her.

Cornflake, well Cornflake continued being her, and  found her true love with Justin! (Not Bieber just Justin) they are getting married soon. 

Everybody found their happy endings.

Lynn found out that she did had a happy ending, that anything is possible that love is the only thing that can cure all loneliness and sadness and bad emotions, and makes you feel happy again. She loves her kids, her husband, and the lesson learned.

~~~~Guys we have come a long way and reached the end... but if you still want to read my stories you can check out in my profile Gay Shit, and/or Just a Joke. In Gay Shit I do gay couples that you ask me for. Just a Joke is a Cameron Dallas FanFic. Thank you guys so much!! LOVE YOUUUU