It's still My Birthday -_-

Enjoy and Sorry For Mistakes :)) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the first day of school and still my birthday day. My dad didn't even come home like he promised. He always does this but I'm not complaining cause I am  basically use to this crap. After Dupree had asked me to sit with a lunch, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I made my way to my locker and of course people laughed and said mean things, but I didn't pay them no mind at all. I was putting my things away when someone hugged me from behind. I jumped at the feeling of strong muscular arms raping around my torso. "Hey Beautiful." Dupree said. He let me go and I smiled at him.  "Hey Dupree, ready to head to lunch?" I asked. He looked down, then he looked in a different direction. I could tell he got a little upset. "Sorry Love, but there is a change of plans. My girlfriend wants her to help  find a dress for her birthday party this weekend." He said disappointed. I stood there for a moment, then look at him. "You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend." I shuttered. He tensed up alittle and tired to dodge the subject. "It doesn't matter, I'll make up to you I promise." He said giving me a sheet of paper and walking off. I felt sad now, I know he isn't m boyfriend, but the way he lead me on. I feeling like a hoe now, my eyes started to tear up. I wiped my tears and headed towards the lunch room to get lunch.

I made it through the whole day, I waited at the bus stop at the end of the day and I saw that girl Victoria get in some car and I watched it as it sped off in the distance. I waited for the bus, and all the other kids just stood away from me. It was like a some type of illness or something. Then someone pushed me towards the ground. My evening couldn't get any better. I laid on the ground.  My face was cold, my whole body was cold. I got up and dusted myself off as the other kids laughed and called my fat. I felt my face and noticed that I had got a scrape. It was bleeding and I couldn't face these kids, so I walked home. Dupree could have told me he had a girlfriend and I would have left him alone, but my feelings are all over the place. It began to rain as I  got closer to my house. I just didn't understand why he lead me on like that. I took out my keys and unlocked my front door. I opened the door and there sat my family at the dinner table. Felicia likes to cook dinner early and I don't even know why. "Kelly were have the hell have you been?" Felicia barked. I threw my book bag on the floor and took off my shoes and looked up at Felicia. " I missed the bus, so I had to walk home." I lied. " You fat bitch, maybe you should walk more often, you can lose some weight." She said. I held back my tears that I felt trying to creep their way out of my eyes and ran up to my room. I had pulled the sheet out the sheet of paper that Dupree had gave me and read it. It was  his number and it said to call him. At this point I didn't want to do anything. This was the worse birthday of my life. I stuffed the note in my dresser drawer and changed into my pj's and flopped on my bed and went to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short, this is just to get it back on track . :)))

Kyi'sWorld<3