New Ways

This might just be all Dupree's Point Of View..... Maybe. Enjoy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Monday)

~Dupree~

I was pacing the kitchen floor, I was mad, confused, and sad all at the same time. Mama knew he was dealing and Mama knew about this deal. Jasmine was siting on the couch crying. Pops, then Ricky. If I end up like Ricky, I'm going to be next to die in this family. Mama grab my arm and looked at me. "Don't let Kelly find out, or she will be torn. Keep between us three, you hear me?" She questioned I nodded and I headed to Ricky's trap house. On my way over there, I had to think about all the things I had to give up for this. I wish this wasn't in out blood. I just want one Jackson to grow up to be somebody. I called up Corey. "Whaa up man?" He asked. "Ricky was killed and I need you to be in my gang." I said. "It was time wasn't it, man I got you, we in this together." He said and then hanging up. I walked into the trap house and the guards greeted me. I walked always down the hall and down the steps to the office. Ricky's old friend Marcus was up in the office. I looked at him and he spoke. "Your the new boss, you make the rules, I'm just here to make sure you make the right decisions." He said I nodded and sat in Rick's old chair. "You'll get use to being boss, just give it a couple months. " He said lighting a blunt. I watched him as he inhaled it and he blew it out in perfectly shaped rings. "Pass that this way." I said. He passed me the blunt and I inhaled it, man was it good. I've never did drugs in my life but I could get use to this. I blew out and made my own perfectly shaped ring. Marco laughed. "First Timers, crack me up. Your pretty good for a first timer." He said as I passed the blunt back. "I've watched my brother for a few years." I said laughing. Hours went by and I was high as a kite, nothing could have killed my vibe. I got texts from Kelly, I read them and she asked me why wasn't I at school today, so I called her. "Hey babe, I'll meet you at your house, I've got some news to tell you." I said then hanging up. Shit I was still high, it felt good. It felt like that blunt took every pain I had in my body, it felt good to be free from stress and pain. I got in my car and drove over to her house. I pulled into her drive way and I saw that she was sitting on the front steps. I got out and went over to her. "You smell like weed." She said covering her nose. I laughed mentally and kiss her forehead. "Kelly, my brother was killed." I said sitting in the car across from her. She looked shocked and I looked down. "Aww, babe are you alright." She said putting her hand on my face. I nodded and looked in a different direction. I wanted to tell her that I had to drop everything and become a Drug Lord, but I couldn't. It's only going to break her heart and I already know Kelly don't want no thug. My phone rang and I answered. "It's Me Marco, save my number.... but anyway Corey is here and we have our first order of business." He said. "Alright I'm on my way." I said hanging up. "Look babe, I'll be back later, if not I will just call you. Love you." I said that and kissed her deeply then left. This isn't love if I got to keep secrets from her. But I see a bright future for us. Were going get married, have kids running around the house, and just be happy.

~Kelly~

I feel bad for Dupree, he just lost his brother the only close thing he had to a father. I just hope he just takes things slow and take his time, because to be honest I don't want him out here like the rest of these low life niggas.

~Author POV~

Dupree went back to the trap house to see his what his first mission was . He walked all the way downstairs and he saw everybody there. "Your first mission is to pick your girl." Marcus said. Dupree looked at him puzzled. "I have a woman, I'm good." He said. Marcus laughed. "That fat bitch, can't please you like these fine ass bitches can." He said pointing to two chicks standing behind him. One had fire red hair, brown eyes and mocha skin. She was bad I couldn't lie but I can't do this to Kelly. She is my world and my everything. " Look, you gon smoke a blunt and Gigi gon take good care of you." Marcus said taking the other girl with him out of the room. "Hey Daddy." GiGi said as she passed me the blunt and she lit as she stuck in my mouth. Hours later Dupree was thrusting his manhood in and out of GiGi. As here moans filled the room, Dupree's phone kept ringing off the hook. He was high, this wasn't weed it was something else. He pulled out and came all over GiGi's body. "Damn Daddy, that was a good fuck." She said as Dupree was getting dress. He was no longer high and was man at the world. He just cheated on his future wife. Damn he messed up, what was he gonna do. The best was keep it from Kelly until the right time comes. He ran out the trap house and left.

~Jasmine~

"Marcus don't you do that !" I yelled through my phone at my boyfriend. Marcus Ricky's bestfriend was my boyfriend and we have been keeping it on the low, but now that he is gone, we don't have too. "Jasmine, I have too. That fat bitch Kelly wasn't gon give him none anyway. He in there fucking GiGi now." He said. I shook my head. "I called to tell you something else though. "What?" He said bluntly. " Babe, I'm pregnant." I shuttered. It was quite and then he spoke. " Who the daddy?" He said kinda like a joke. "You damn it, you've the one nigga I've been fucking with." I said yelling. "Bitch please, I pulled out. You probably is a little hoe on the low. But that ain't my baby." He said and then hanging up. I started to cry. My fucking life was over . I'm only a freshman and I knew from the start that Marcus was this type of nigga. Mama was gone, and I already knew where Dupree was. I didn't wanna go to Kelly because I might say something about Dupree and she might snapped. I cried my eyes out until I fell asleep.

~Hours Later~

I woke up to loud banging and different other shit. I put my hand to my head and of course I had a damn headache. I got up and went to my door. "What the fuck, is y'all banging shit for?" I yelled down the hall. Dupree came to his door and put a box outside of it. "I'm moving out." He said. I looked at him and then shook my head. " You cheated on Kelly." I said bluntly. He tensed up, and ignore me. " You are better than that. But you weren't faithful. That girl has been through hell and you add this on to the list." I said. He ignored me again and I walked up to him. "Guess what, Marcus got me pregnant, and he not stepping up to be a father, now I gotta raise a baby on my own, like mom with us." I said crying. He stopped and hugged me. I just cried into his arms. " I will be here for you little sis." He said kissing my forehead. He let me go and I wiped my tears from my red puff eyes. "What are you going to do with Kelly?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders and finished moving boxes. I'm si pissed off at him and Marcus. "Dupree, what do you mean you don't know." I yelled at him. "Your almost a grown ass man and your acting like a child. I know you didn't ask to be a drug lord, but you know it was coming one way or another. No matter what you do, your either gonna be locked up or dead and you know nobody wants that. So man, and stop acting like a foolish little be boy." I said. I left him  to finish. I still was kinda of tired. I went back into my room and fall asleep.

~Dupree~

Lord, what did I get myself into? I stuff all my boxes into my car and drove to Rick's old house. It was a big mansion over in the subrubs. I'd prayed this day wouldn't come but sadly, it came too quick. I'm a new man withe new ways. 

------—-------—---------------

I apologize...  I know It's super short and took me forever to update, but here y'all go, before I go on spring break.

Kyi'sWorld❤