you're the one for me

Victoria.....

( please excuse the mistakes

The lights from the curtains shined in on my face. At first I didn't realize where I was , until I saw the picture of corey and I on the night stand. I smiled at the thought of corey. I turned over to see a empty bed. I got outta bed and headed to the bathroom to do my dailey routine.I than went downstairs to see corey om the couch watching spongebob. " hey sleeping beauty" he said without taking his eyes off of the screen. " hey babe" I said sitting on his lap. I was kind of skeptical about bringing up what corey had said last night. After spongebob was over corey started to kiss on my neck. "so umm...about last night........... did you mean it ?" I asked sort of blushing. " yes " he said looking down at me. "but how ?" I said starting to get teary eyed. " omg victoria who wouldn't ? your smart , yoy are loving , I love how your sweet , you have confidence even when others try to knock you down , you're determined , you the best thing someone who ever ask for." he said sincerely. my eyes started to get blury indicating that I was crying. " aww babe come here " he said pulling me in for a hug. " what's wrong sweetheart? " he said. " corey in a long time I haven't felt love so secure , so loving , so real. now I can go about life knowing that I dont have to not love myself. I can finally look in the mirror and feel beautiful. I dont have to cry and attempt to kill myself because I know I have someone who loves me for me. not for my goods, not for how much money I have , non of that. " I said as tears started to fall rapidly down my face. " sweetheart ill love you no matter one, you're the one for me victoria." he said looking into my eyes. Corey than smashed his lips against mine and it was like .....like.... the world had stopped.  I started to kiss him back and he than moved his hands from my neck to my hips. I pulled away , and whispered the three magic words in his ear. " I love you " I said in his ear.

------------------------------------------------------------------

short chapter I know

comment

vote

&

share

this was good

btw thats guys for the follows on twitter

remember to subscribe to our contest

you guys came kik it to me

@lovablebeauty16 ♥