Dreams Do come true :)

Victoria....

(please excuse any excuses)

I opened my eyes seeing nothing but blurriness. As soon as I pribed my eyes open the pain hit me straight on and I felt like ive been hit in the head with  about 1500 Ibs of weights my body was sore and all I saw a big white light which for about a second I thought was heaven. I tried to speak but my throat was sore. I

was able to barely turn my head to the side to see a warm hand on my cheek. It was Ms. lily , and I couldn't believe who it was it was corey also! Ms. lily was our mext door neighbor who has always had my back when something like this happened. Ms lily was a nice lady , preferably in her 30's or 40's. Her husband died in a fire trying to get her out first. He was a great man. But anyway a closed my eyes to make sure this was real. I opened my eyes and I still saw corey. he was beautiful.  I didn't want him to see me like this at all.

" victoria baby , this is my nephew corey"

said ms. lily.

" oh I know her she goes to my school nana " said corey.

I was so thankful for ms.lily and her great heart , because without her I would probably be dead some where. " ill give you guys time to talk im going to go get some coffee you want anything corey? "

corey shook his head no.

" what happened to you victoria?" he asked looking deep into my eyes. I opened my mouth to speak and small words came out.

" I was beaten" I said as tears formed in my eyes.

" by who victoria , tell me and I'll handle it" he said as tears started to form in his eyes. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

I turned my head as tears came trickling down my face.He turned my head to face him and smashed his lips against mine, amd I could taste a mixure of salty tears and sweet love collide. It felt so right and at that moment I melted away, Nothing didn't matter , not school , not my mom , not life , nothing.  I felt okay. He slowly pulled away and opened his eyes to wipe the tears that had fallen from my eyes.

(3 weeks later)

after being in the hospital for a while I eventually healed and was able to go to school. During my time in the hospital Corey has been here every morning ,afternoon and night. The nurses dont let him sleep here so sometimes he sneeks in and spends the night. Corey is so sweet , he treats me like a queen and I am really use to having him around me. We talk everyday , and hang. People are starting to think we are a couple. I hope this lasts forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright that's it for this chapter. Dont forget to check out me and Kyi's other wattpad for more stores

@PrincessKyi

&

@yourrstruely

Keep voting

sharing

and reading

love yall

-KariovesU