I Like The Way....(Snippet)

~Dupree~

•Months Later•

I sitting on my couch cuddle up with Kelly. I still didn't tell her I cheated but she didn't have to know. I'm planing a special night just me and her. I want kids from her, but how am going to make it there when she is not comfortable around me yet. I just need her to understand that she is safe around me point blank and the period. Lmfaoo "Babe, do I make you feel uncomfortable around me?" I asked. She looked around for a mintue and then spoke. "What do you mean?" She questioned. "Babe, look I want to be your first, and seems like when we make it to that level you turn me down." I said feeling a little disappointed. She looked down and fiddled with her fingers. "All you have to say, is that your not ready and I'll understand, I promise." I said kissing her forehead. " I am ready, I'm just waiting on the perfect time and moment." She said getting up. "Want something to eat?" She asked. I nodded and smiled. "I'll whip something up quick for you." She smiled. She started to walk away, and I look straight at he behind. "Damn ma, that's a lot of ass, how'd you fit that in dem jeans." I smirked. She giggled and went on about her business.

~GiGi~

Y'all, remember me? Yes, I'm the girl Dupree fucked. That nigga, got that monster dick. But anyway, I'm pregnant and I'm for sure that, it's Dupree's baby. I already got Three babies and two baby daddies, but Dupree can be the daddy to all my kids. I got Two boys, D'monte Twan Jones and Ja'micheal Kiwionate Mills. Plus on little girl, Ke'shantel Monique Mills. They are the reason I breathe, but sometimes I use my child support on my weave. I gotta look good. I'm about 2 months pregnant and If it's a boy his name will be Craig. That's was the name of the first nigga who ever fucked me. Lol! I was waiting on Mexican friend Dawn to pick me up. We were going to the store. "Mommy can I go with you?" Ke'shantel asked. I looked at her and laughed. "Sit yo little ass down somewhere, and no you can't come with me. Grandma will be her in a minute, don't answer the door for nobody but grandma." I said turning around and as I as soon as I was walking out, my mama was walking in. "About, damn time, thought it be christmas when you finally got here." I said. "Your so disrespectful, and you need to take care of these kids, they look hungry." She said. I rolled my eyes and walked out.

~Unknown~

Thought he could just come in and take over, just because his brother was shot. Well I got something for his ass. That fat bitch of his will be my slave in no time. I might even fuck her, just to piss him off. I just have to plan and find away to kidnap her at the perfect time. Nobody will ever know.

~To be Continued~

🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴

Here's your snippet
Hope you enjoyed it

Any ideas on what's happening next?

Have any ideas for us, put them in comments or email us. shawtybad263@gmail.com

Tweet Us
@AmazinglyKyla
@lovablebeauty16

Kyi'sWorld💛