Its Coming

|Victoria|

(Please excuse any mistakes.)

Its been 6 months since I told Corey I was pregnant. I am happy as ever that I get to have a beautiful family. Right now Corey is out doing his business and I am out shopping for the baby. I wanted to go around and get a look before my baby comes into this world. I got into the store and I felt everyone staring at me as usual. Right now I am looking for carseats and I see this one chick staring at me in the isles. I ignored it and continued shopping. I switched isles and started looking for pajamas. When I looked up I see her staring again, so I approach her. "Excuse I see you staring and um well is there a problem?" I asked looking at her. " yeah,you that one bitch that be with corey ain't you?" She said looking at me with disgust. " bitch? No hoe I'm his girlfriend and I am pregnant with his baby." I said rubbing my belly. "So am I" she said opening her jacket. " yeah okay boo." I said denying it and walked away. It kind of did bug me a little but I mean if it is true then I am going to kick his dusty ass out and leave his shit on the curb and I will proceed to care for this baby on my own, because if that is true then he lied to me telling me all this bullshit about him loving me. Ugh. I got my stuff and proceeded to check out. I havent Kelly in a while. I'm going to call her. I got out my phone as I proceeded to get in my car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

phone conversation.

"Hello?" Kelly answered.

"Hey boo." I said as answered.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I am doing okay, I mean Im alive" She sighed.

"Yeah, that good. So how has life been?" She said

"Its been well but um I've been good but tell me why I went into the store for the baby and um I see this one chick just like starring hard as ever.so knowing me I go to this girl and so she's like "you that hoe that be with Corey huh?" I'm like I'm not his hoe I'm his girlfriend and am currently pregnant with his baby. And so this girl like so am I. Its really bugging me now. but something telling me that girl ain't lying though. " I said sighing.

" you are right. what girl Is just gonna sit there and lie about being pregnant. how big was she? Did she say?"

" she didn't say,but she looked about four months."

" so you gone ask Corey?"

"Hell yeah as soon as his ass comes home. if I find out he's been cheating I swear I will fuck his ass up and he's never seeing this baby." I said in all seriousness.

Kelly began laughing.

"Girl you is a trip but yeah girl im going to call you back okay?"

Okay love.

----------------------------------------------

I pulled into the drive way of our house and I opened the door and closed it behind me. I tried to take my mind off Corey and this mysterious baby. so I immediately got into the shower and then went into the kitchen to cook a meal for me and my baby. This baby has had me starving and craving all kinds of food. sat onto the couch and watches movies on Netflix. after my dinner I got drowsy and began to fall asleep. next thing you know I was knocked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Corey |

When I got home I seen Victoria laid on the couch sleeping from watching Netflix. I walked past slowly trying not to wake her. She suddenly began to wake up. "where are you going?" she said looking confused. " just going to the bedroom baby, what's wrong?" I asked. she sat up and looked upset about something. " you wanna tell me something? Or should I have to tell you myself?" She said with an attitude. I thought about what she might be talking about but couldn't find a clue. " I really don't know what you talking about." I said while getting up and walking into the kitchen. " Really? I can't believe you right now we've been together this long and this is how you repay me? By going out and cheating? Getting bitches pregnant? Really corey." she said getting up from the couch and heading over to me. " what the hell are you talking about? Pregnant? Only person I've ever gotten pregnant was you baby what are you even talking about pregnant?, You think if I wanted to get someone pregnant why not you? Why would I even get with you? Or even get you pregnant? I already have a baby on the way, but I guess you're too wrapped up in these jealous bitches to see that huh?" I walked off and headed to the leaving her there speechless. I went into the guess room and laid down closing my eyes and going to bed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow she must of really made him mad
Sorry for the wait
Comments
Share
Vote