Anger, Lust, or Love?

~Dupree POV ~

Man, talk about no sleep. I haven't slept since Kelly has been gone. It's been a whole day and a few hours. This is probably all my damn fault.  "Baby boy, you will find her. She loves you, and I know you love her. I know you did some things wrong and haven't been truthful." My mama said as She grabbed my hand.  I sat on the couch intensely thinking about, who could have Kelly and Why.... My brother must have done alot of shit and now Im stuck to deal with his bullshit.  I punched the coffee table.  "Damn it, He did this shit to me. He blamed me of killing Pops and yall  know they shot him. " I yelled.  My mother came and sat next to me.  "Look,  go get some sleep, everything will be fine." She said looking into my eyes. I nodded and headed up stairs. 

~Kelly POV~

He had me up cleaning.  When I woke up, I was sore and I was hurt. Dupree lied. I was cleaning, when Kenny came in. "You know you not half bad." He said,  sipping some Vodka out a glass. "What do you mean?" I questioned, finishing up the last pot in the sink.  "I always thought big girls, was depressed, and always sad and shit." He said smiling. I laughed alittle.  "Hey, not all big girls is like that, were just hurt.  Were faithful to our one true love and then they go out and betray you and be unfaithful. " I said slamming the dish towel into the sink.  Kenny got closer to my ear and started to whisper.  "Well, baby...  I'll be faithful to you. " He said. He started to kiss on my neck and truth be told I was turned on. I don't know if this was anger, lust, or maybe it's love. 

~

~Few Weeks Later~

Yea, we had sex.. so what. I'm emotional, and right now he's the only there for me. "Can I just call my family, tell them I'm alright?" I asked. He nodded and hands me the phone.  I called my parents and told them everything.  Even about Dupree.  I wanted them to tell him I was found and I moved in with family friends, just to be safe.  I don't know why,  but I feel good about it. It may be wrong.  Kenny is going buy a laptop, so I can finish high-school online.  Kenny says I can't leave the house. Because I am  pregnant,  with Kenny's baby.  I know it's wrong, but Im hurt. I told Kenny I was moving back when I had the baby.  He still get angry with me.  "Kelly, your not leaving, damn get that through you head." He yelled. I looked at him through the mirror. "So I'm suppose to stay in this house forever. What happens when you tired of me and the Baby then what?. " I yelled back, turning around.  He swung his arm back and slapped me. I stumbled back, but I caught myself. I held my face, it stung like hell.  "Bitch don't raise yo voice at me, I run shit around here. " He said choking me. "Okay, I won't raise my voice again." I grasped to get out. He squeezed harder and I grasped for air,  while I cried silently.  He finally let go and I fell to the floor.  I looked at myself in the mirror. I was banged up pretty bad.  I fell to the floor and cried.

_________________________________________

AmazinglyKyla