Chapter 2

-Wake up sleepyhead!

That was the text I was woken up to ,this morning!

I sighed and typed back before sending it to Evan.

- I'm awake!

I entered my walk-in closet and started searching for an outfit.

I finally picked a white strapless and laced top with a black pair of skinny jeans and my white flats.

After I slipped them on I grabbed my school bag and walked in the bathroom downstairs.

I like getting ready there because this bathroom has a wall made of mirror so its easier for me to check myself.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth before I caught my blonde hair up in a tidy ponytail and I applied some mascara to make my blue eyes stand out.

I didn't really like to put bronzer or foundation on my skin because I felt like I was hiding my natural pink cheeks and that whenever I didn't apply make up on my face , my dimples were a lot more visible.

Evan never had a problem with his dimples.

They're super deep though they're really small.Like two holes in his cheeks.

I've noticed that whenever he's licking his lips or biting his lower lip , his dimples stand out which make him really cute.

I applied some nude lipstick on my lips and left the kingdom.

Jessica told me that a limo is waiting for me outside the kingdoms gates but I left from the backdoor so that Evan could easily pick me up with his black car.

I slipped into the passengers seat and kissed his cheek as soon as I closed the door.

"Where are your glasses?And your jacket?" Evan asked and I sighed before I turned to him.

"I decided that it would be better if everybody knew that we hang out!" I said quietly and waited for his reaction.

"Better?Your father is going to lock me up in jail for the rest of my life.No ,wait.He's going to lock me up for an eternity!" he said and I leaned back in my seat.

"Just drive!" I said and looked out of the window.

Suddenly he turned my head so I was facing him and he was too close to me which made my breath stop.

"I'm talking to you!" he said angrily and I just pushed his hands away from me.

"I won't let anything happen to you Evan!" I said quietly while staring into his blue eyes.

He gulped quietly before taking a deep breath and talking again.

"What if you'll get grounded?" he asked quietly now.

"I don't care!" I replied and we just stared in each others eyes but not for long.

I quickly looked down and he sighed before he drove off.

The rest of the ride was silent.

Neither of us was talking nor daring to talk!

When we arrived I finally stepped out of the car and walked inside the school.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me but I just ignored them and unlocked my locker.

I pushed my bag inside and pulled the bobble from my hair to slip it around my wrist.

I ran a hand through my blonde hair to make them more descent and I took my maths book before I shut the locker closed and headed towards the bathroom.